Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

16 with my exboyfriend in my bed at a house party I was throwing while my parents were away.

Yer man was supposed to be picked up by his dad at midnight, but his dad didn't know where I lived and yer man had his phone off til 1am while his dad was driving around looking for him. The row he had with his dad after led to him attempting suicide the next day. It's a weird feeling to think that if he had been successful I would feel (at least partially) responsible for his death for my whole life. Luckily everything was all right (sort of) in the end.

We subsequently got back together (after I went out with one of his mates), but had a bad break up and he avoids catching my eye when we run into each other.
    Still, I don't regret it, feck it, I loved him.

God, my life was like some kind of crap soap opera when I was that age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Too much information

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Too much information
    word!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Is it really so wrong to wanna lose it for the hell of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

unreggd wrote:

No, you are better off. How many of the people who did it with someone they loved are still with that person 10 years on? Very few.

It's not a poem, do it with anyone who you find attractive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,009 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Once you pop, you just can't stop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

unreggd wrote:
    It depends on the person, I think.

For some (probably guys more so than women) it feels like an anchor round their neck, and they just want that first time over; they often feel more confident and relaxed afterwards.

For others, it is important that their first time is with someone who is special to them.

Oh, and ... just over 16, with my then girlfriend. And we were kinda "special" to each other, I think, and we're still friendly to this day. That said, I don't think either of us thought, even then, that we would be together for life. And yes, I do remember a sense of relief afterwards!

So I guess that puts me somewhere between the two stools mentioned above ... :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

16 behind a Transit van parked in the carpark of the Hotel Naomh Seosamh, Fethard on Sea.

classy Burd she was, I've been tryin to remember her name since I started readin this thread I think it was Michelle.

Babes if yer readin this an ya remember,

thanks for the first 'Best 10 minutes' of my life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭stooge

So a user with a good memory directs a thread to one done more than six months previously so you abandon the first thread?

I must remember that every time someone starts a new thread. After all, there are no new ideas...

:rolleyes: i think it would have been better if you didnt try any comeback at all..... you were wrong get over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

stooge wrote:
    :rolleyes: i think it would have been better if you didnt try any comeback at all..... you were wrong get over it.

[playground]
    SO'S YOUR FACE
    [/playground]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I was already 18 when I had my first sexual intercourse. All the ****s that came later were way better (one has to practice, I suppose:D )

[playground]
    SO'S YOUR FACE
    [/playground]
    Comeback of the day:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,009 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I was already 18 when I had my first sexual intercourse. All the ****s that came later were way better (one has to practice, I suppose:D )

All the shíts that came later? Did you not use condoms?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Frelance

(18) about 4 months ago with my girlfriend at he house.

Things have got much better since, :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

with my boyfriend when i was 15, new years eve babysitting for my parents:D , i think he is married now with a few kids and driving a bus.......what a lucky escape :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

For him?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Frelance wrote:
    (18) about 4 months ago with my girlfriend at he house.

Things have got much better since, :D
    Does she agree? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Le Rack wrote:
    I refuse to disclose any information on such a topic, if you've read certain posts of mine I allow you to bring your own subtext, I will tell you I voted the first option.

you are of course assuming i care the slightest amount to bother my hóle digging through your posts. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

For him?;)

quiet you, again you are just jealous ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

18 and then again at 21

• Advertisement
Advertisement