Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i hope you havnt read this from the start and still dont get it,the meeting does not exist :) you can stick to your rule for now :P
    me on the other hand,i visit dublin like once a week lol....where is my money gone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Sarky wrote:
    Oh noes! You have barred me from a meeting you made up in order to massage your morbidly obese ego and attempt to somehow validate your otherwise vapid worthless existence! HOW SHALL I LIVE!?

Get a life Narky... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Sarky wrote:
    Oh noes! You have barred me from a meeting you made up in order to massage your morbidly obese ego and attempt to somehow validate your otherwise vapid worthless existence! HOW SHALL I LIVE!?

Alright then moany,stop PM'ing me begging for forgiveness,you can come but any more of that sulky childish behaviour and i'm going to have to slap you with an internet ban,and lets face it,banning you from the internet=no life for narky sarky
    I hope you've taking this gentle warning on board
    see ya later buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭In_the_sea

:D lol..ur not gonna really believe this one...but i lost my virginity at 19 to a girl in a public toilet when we were in college!! it was so awkward but so good!!hell ya! :D
    i was lucky to have met her!! turns out she was a :(
    no we broke up..i stil really like her though but sur. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

pighead is a flippin legend. rock on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

In_the_sea wrote:
    turns out she was a :(
    She was a sad smiley? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭boidey

Sarky wrote:

Hormonal or just plain bitchy??

I was 20, not that anyone gives a fiddlers now. I was waitin for ms right and got ms right for now. Remember thinkin, so thats whats all the fuss is about, better do it again. The 1st time maybe somesort of milestone but experience makes it all better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

My virginity was handed in at Cabra Garda station the one time I lost it. The Garda on duty were playing with it when I went to collect it. I could never bring myself to use it again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

G'wan ya Pig!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Tiffany wrote:
    She was a sad smiley? :confused:
    Ye it's an epidemic, damn pain in the ass when it happens to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭In_the_sea

lol @ tiffany..
    ok i just didnt want to bring back the negative nostalgia into my posts but she broke up with me...i guess a sad smiley didnt really give that message away so now il just describe my mood thats :D with a :confused: and a :cool: heheheh...dont ask me to explain that lol! im 2 :confused: as it is! hehehe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Silverhawk

23, a late developer, on the main St. in Castlebar, against the hairdressers window with a girl I had known for about a week. Couldn't wait to get rid of it and now I miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Sarky wrote:

I suspect he's just morbidly obese, mmmmm waddingly porkfat.

Enjoying the weather porkchop, good pigfat frying.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

21 in a car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

A car ... That was a squeeze!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

Taken from the standards thread:
    oh and there actually 28,000 more females then males in ireland but thats because women live longer (male life expectancy is 5 years lower) http://www.cso.ie

Good news all, somewhere in this country there exists a hoarde of horny geriatrics. Go forth an git it ON!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

'where did you lose your senility?'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Whats that sonny?

ah more coherent than most my dear,may i introduce myself...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

where did you get that info??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Kernel wrote:
    Get a life Narky... :rolleyes:
    FFS, you can't seriously find Pighead amusing can you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

i was 17 it ws with my current bf and it was in my new bed!! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

22, couldnt sh!t for a week afterwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

azezil wrote:
    22, couldnt sh!t for a week afterwards

ehhh?///???? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

OMG Azezil had anal b4 regular sex!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sarky wrote:
    OMG Azezil had anal b4 regular sex!!!!!

Very thorough anal from the sounds of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

hahahhahahahahahaha

jesus that has to be unique to him/her!!!thats guinness book of records sheeit!!!

i was 18, with the girlfriend at the time

BRILLIANT MEMORY (for me anyway)

dan :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

yermandan wrote:
    hahahhahahahahahaha

jesus that has to be unique to him/her!!!thats guinness book of records sheeit!!!

I guess you missed this thread then?

Our Az is a very special person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

rrriiighhttt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement