Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ugg boots ok..?

• 01-07-2005 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭karina62

This is a picture of me at D&R Shopping centre ..im the one with the White furry boots....... :) how do i look..?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Looks like you've got a poodle humping each leg.
    But whatever... as long as you like it.

looks like the photographer has shaky hands, that picture gives me motion sickness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

The girl on the left (you can only see her chin) looks like such a jonno

As for the boots, they are nice, shame about the tights though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

hee hee tights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

LOVE the boots. not mad on the tights but it looks alright.
    Do the boots not get wrecked if it's raining or mucky out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭karina62

Whats wrong with the tights.. :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

black opaque tights only look ok in winter with black skirts and boots/shoes. (not sandals) .
    U kinda get away with it with the black skirt but I think the boots would look better with flesh coloured tights and either a denim/brown or cream/white skirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭*Sassy*

Oh Jesus, you are your f'ing tights are doing my head in!! The girl in that picture has fatter legs than the one where you are supposedly modelling tights and fluffy slippers/skanky mules in another thread.

Schoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

more fu<king tights!!! :eek:
    all that u have been doing since you joined boards is asking peoples advice on clothes, which is perfectly fine, however a resounding majority have said lose the tights...but no..they are still there.
    black opaque tights no matter how comfortable or expensive are only suited to school girls in winter and the elderly :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

You look great, I love those boots. The footware for guys is so ****ty compared to what women have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭karina62

Kazaanova wrote:
    You look great, I love those boots. The footware for guys is so ****ty compared to what women have.
    THANKYOU!!!! for some strange reason Every one else on this forum gets really angry because im wearing black tights..? :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

No idea why, dunno if they normally look bad on girls but if they do you get away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

i have those boots.... vagabond mine are.but i got them last november/december so i dont wear them anymore.. kinda last year... they look ok with flesh colour tights and a short denim skirt. although i hate wearing tights. i guess its all personal choice though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Personally I think you look grand BUT if thats the same person as in the previous photos i'll eat my hat.*

*Should I by some chance be wrong as I'm at times known to be, I will not actualy eat my hat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Boots are v common everyones wearin them -kinda like them though...certainly not with tights ...esp in the effin summer!

Those fucuking tights really piss me off!!
    Every bloody thread by you has mentioned em... whats the deal?
    You are obsessed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

karina62 wrote:
    THANKYOU!!!! for some strange reason Every one else on this forum gets really angry because im wearing black tights..? :confused::confused:

for the love of god stop trollling about bleedin tights !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

have to admit it but i just don't see what people see in these boots can someone tell me?

you'd swear half the population think they are eskimos with these things, they'd go well with the furry hooded coats that were the craze last year or year before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Whats so bad about tights?, ok in the summer you would be roasting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

its summer (well probably the best of what we'll get of one).. why are people wearing tights & woolly boots?? its not even fashionable anymore, so that cant be the excuse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I hate those boots!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

karina62 wrote:

Because they are wrank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

karina62 wrote:
    This is a picture of me at D&R Shopping centre ..im the one with the White furry boots....... :) how do i look..?

Jesus ****ing Christ...

SHUT UP!!!

Stop going on and on and on about your ****ing tights and your ****ing shoes/boots and buy a ****ing mirror!!!!!

This forum is full of stupid pointless threads, "do you like my tights", "should I wear these tights", "what do you think of my tights", and best of all, "I went shopping today and bought new heels!". For ****'s sake!!!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Magenta wrote:
    Jesus ****ing Christ...

SHUT UP!!!

Stop going on and on and on about your ****ing tights and your ****ing shoes/boots and buy a ****ing mirror!!!!!

This forum is full of stupid pointless threads, "do you like my tights", "should I wear these tights", "what do you think of my tights", and best of all, "I went shopping today and bought new heels!". For ****'s sake!!!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

:D:D ...rapturous applauding... :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

agrees with Magenta's "words of wisdom" :D

well if ur looking for my honest opinion here it is:if i saw u in that shopping centre wearing what ur wearing the first thing id b thinkn is ur common.. those boots are just rotten u suda spent ur money on..."new tights"/"mirror" :D, another thing i dont lik is that they are white..how on earth are u meant to keep them clean and lastly like someone said earlier those boots are (in my best american accent)"like so last year!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Nightwish wrote:
    :D:D ...rapturous applauding... :D:D
    rapturous applauding seconded! Oh and some Ugg boots can look okay, but not those ones, they just look like you glues fluff to the bottom of your legs or something. I'm sorry if that came across as being mean, but it really should have been obvious the moment you put them on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

karina62 wrote:

very very very sexy from behind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

men!!!

Fast Mover i think the term your looking for is "BOYS"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

First of all, those boots are not UGG.

Secondly, that picture is a disgrace!

• Advertisement

heres a picture to back up tinkerbells post

the boots in the pic that Karina showed us are prob fake Ugg boots, as the real White fluffy Ugg boots retail at around 275 quid...then again they may be originals

either way she was robbed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i LOVE those boots,:D only kiddin

Advertisement