Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Tactical Center for Battlefield 2 Releasing

Options
  • 01-07-2005 2:30pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

supposed to be out tomorrow (Sat 2 July)

Tomorrow marks the initial release to the community of a tool built by Foolish Entertainment especially for Battlefield 2 - the Advanced Tactical Center for Battlefield 2. This easy to use tool allows your clan to communicate tactics easily and evolve them together in real time! There are also some new tools to the ATC like "zoom", "export tactic" and a "Custom Map Wizard" that builds upon the already large library of tools! Create and manage your squad before even joining a server with ATC. For more information on ATC.

www.foolishentertainment.com

For those who don't know it, it's a tool that you use with clan mates to plan an attack of defense of a map. For example, if a clan needs to go through a tactic before the start of a game, all members connect with the ATC client to the ATC host, hosted by one of the members. Those with admin status can draw and change maps etc. to demonstrate the tactics to be used.

Here's a screenshot from the BF1942 version.

http://www.foolishentertainment.com/images/screens/atcbf_2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Wow. That's really cool. As soon as I upgrade my PC I'm gonna go looking for BF clans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Its been released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Wow, that is impressive. I remember using something much more primative for BF1942.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

downloaded it yesterday, really cool alright

Advertisement