Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulletproof

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

wow. fiddy is such a badass. i wish i could knock someones head off with the butt of a shotgun too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Deadwing wrote:
    wow. fiddy is such a badass. i wish i could knock someones head off with the butt of a shotgun too.
    The other guy had a meat cleaver, which got stuck in the shotgun butt.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

The other guy had a meat cleaver, which got stuck in the shotgun butt.

Ahhh well that makes sense then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Still shouldnt be called bulletproof tho..i mean, he got shot 9 times. Most people wont get shot once in thier whole lives, id say hes a bloody bullet magnet. He should just paint a fu*king bullseye on his head and get it over with

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I think the (sad) idea behind the name 'Bulletproof', is that he has got shot and he's still here to talk about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

wow... i hope someday i'll be enough of a rich dickhead to make a shameless tribute to myself and market it to idiots...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Excuse me while I step outside and laugh for a huge amount of time.
    Crazy Frog games...50 Cent games. Good Jesus H. Cavortez. It nearly makes me want EA to take over the games industry.

Course maybe we'll start seeing some Ja Rule game shortly, and eventually a 50 versus Ja game....oh wait Def Jam. Except that had all the good rappers in it (mostly).

Wait, just saw this: "where he uncovers an international conspiracy with devastating implications".
    If this turns into The Da Vinci Code half way through the game, I will go Taxi Driver on everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

What do you do in this game? Get shot at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I dont have a clue but Ive heard its a "mafia" type or GTA game. Snoop is supposed to be bringing out a game soon enough too

Advertisement