Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Vek?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

similiar thread in the after hours forum too, you guys shoud take a look at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

what about REZ, ya see that everywhere. wats it stand for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

cr6sk8 wrote:

Cist, gone, bar, mak, milk, grift, and of course me (cr6) ****ING OWN YOU.

Stop messing with us I can tell you it will not be a good idea.

Any taggers here pm me if you wanna get into 666klann.

Any scum I catch taggin' my property or the property of my neighbours will SUFFER for their "art" !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,404 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ya see GF in bubble letters all over the place aswell and i know who does that one ive seen iteverywhere in coolock town smithfield stephens green,donneycarny,East wall,clondalikn,tallaght

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cr6sk8

zippo22 wrote:
    Any scum I catch taggin' my property or the property of my neighbours will SUFFER for their "art" !

**** YOU I WILL ****ING ANALRAPE 0WN YOU!!!

n00bul473d

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

cr6sk8 wrote:
    **** YOU I WILL ****ING ANALRAPE 0WN YOU!!!

n00bul473d
    That about sums up a generation and your mentality. I will pwn j00 n00b or... something just as if not moreso retarded.

wonder why he isnt banned yet!Spell Czechs would have a field day with his posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Oh cr6, you are so funny! I assume you are joking right, otherwise you are the joke! See my sig and sign-in, they are jokes too, I don't take them seriously, they're a form of ironic sarcasm (low wit but it may just appeal to you) :D .

As for grafitti parks, cool, go for it, yep we have playgrounds etc for small kids, why not have big kid parks? Skate-parks? Go for it too, sounds good. Only problem is that a lot of the little tools who use them aren't happy to stay there and therefore we see cr*p sprayed on walls, bus shelters, shop shutters everywhere. I like to practice martial arts with and without weapons but you don't see me outside the dojo assaulting random strangers and beating them to a pulp with a six foot staff!

Edit: just noticed he's banned! Oh well, guess he'll never learn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

cr6sk8 pretty much did away with any legitimacy or artistic integrity that UEK (first I've heard of them btw) had after scop defended them a bit.

I had them pinned as cool, urban artists :cool:, but aparantly they're a load of goths and sk80rs!!! :D What a shame. Fair play cr6sk8.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

DaveMcG wrote:
    cr6sk8 pretty much did away with any legitimacy or artistic integrity that UEK (first I've heard of them btw) had after scop defended them a bit.

I had them pinned as cool, urban artists :cool:, but aparantly they're a load of goths and sk80rs!!! :D What a shame. Fair play cr6sk8.

You don't seriously believe what that attention-seeking twat actually wirtes, do you? Chances are he doesn't know VEK/UEK any more than you or me!

Their work's not bad, but not up to continental standards.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

who's ICT and GRIFT?

taggers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

T&#225 wrote: »
    who's ICT and GRIFT?

taggers?

Kids who are rebelling against their auldones for spanking them when they drew in crayola on the wallpaper.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Really shabby artwork.
    As illicet as it may be,I love graffiti when its good - not stupid tags splashed about here and there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 -kaos-

cr6sk8 wrote:
    I just happened to come across this cause some dumbass gave me the wrong url for rfa...

Anyone know their site address?

Now to business.

UEK/RFA/99 own all your gay asses.

It IS UEK not vek.

If you want to know who they are hang around ramp city/ramp 'n' rail.

UEK is not a single person.

Cist, gone, bar, mak, milk, grift, and of course me (cr6) ****ING OWN YOU.

Stop messing with us I can tell you it will not be a good idea.

Any taggers here pm me if you wanna get into 666klann.

u complete ****in bull****e, ur not in UEK or RFA or RCS u sap, theres no "CR6" in ny of those crews

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Can this be locked please? Can see it tunrning into a little my posse better than yours ****-fest

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Collie D wrote:
    Can this be locked please? Can see it tunrning into a little my posse better than yours ****-fest

Done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement