Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl

Options
  • 01-07-2005 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hey all, need some assistance!
    Does anyone know a definate place to find My Sharona, by The Knack on vinyl??? I've searched a lot of shops in Dublin and can't seem to find it. Any places I should definatly go??? I need to get a copy as soon as possible without financially killing myself.
    Cheers!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Don't know a definite place but if you buy a copy of Record Collector they have a shed load of ads for shops that might stock it. Mainly based in England but they'd do mail order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Why not just get it on ebay - seems to be a fair few copies on there. My brother gets tons of vinyl on ebay & don't think he has any problems..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

My favourite source for old stuff is Gemm, a bit like Amazon Marketplace (i.e. a collection of resellers based around the world).

I found a 7 inch single copy for $0.50 but $7 shipping from Canada.
    This one is $1.65 + $3 shipping, again from Canada.

This is the search that I used. I specified "Western Europe" for the seller location and found a copy for $2.30 + $3.60 shipping from the UK (though it does charge 15% for GEMM guarantee).

You can find ANYTHING on Gemm. Even "In Tua Nua" albums...

Advertisement