Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick 7:35

• 01-07-2005 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

Stuttgart -- won last time in Limerick, race literally started as soon as I typed it. Sorry everyone. Lets see where he comes.

He did it too. damnit!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

what odds??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

7/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

sign into msn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

Rasp ... I'll have to top my online account again so I can make use of these offers.

Yeah, that'd be a good idea hehe :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

i flicked over to atr just as they were getting ready to go when I heard Stuttgart mentioned. I missed it to - won fairly handily !!

made a good few bob on it in Limerick a few weeks back in Limerick - made a mental note to keep an eye out. should've put it on horse tracker. grrrr !

We'll get it next time scargrill hehe. That atr channel is great, they even read out an email I sent in :)

Advertisement