Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what broadband is the best value

• 01-07-2005 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

Hi all, living in Harolds cross and am considering getting broadband, but I don’t know which company would be the best value. Ill be a fairly regular user, small bit of VoIP, downloading music, maybe movies and browsing etc

I have a phone line in the house but I am considering disconnecting it as we don’t use it, no point when we all have mobiles. Would wireless be the best or fixed line?

Anybody with any experience with any of the companies in that area or Dublin, Ill be glad to hear from ya because I’m stuck for options

Thanks a million
    :confused:

Comments

just to chip in here, i'm also in Harolds Cross, currently with Eircom, the service is good, never had any downtime so far. But i'm sure there's better pricing.

If all else fails, eircom are a good safety net, as they do offer a decent service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

Best value bitstream DSL product is provided by BT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Can you get NTL Broadband? If so get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

abakan wrote:
    Hi all, living in Harolds cross and am considering getting broadband, but I don’t know which company would be the best value. Ill be a fairly regular user, small bit of VoIP, downloading music, maybe movies and browsing etc

I have a phone line in the house but I am considering disconnecting it as we don’t use it, no point when we all have mobiles. Would wireless be the best or fixed line?

Anybody with any experience with any of the companies in that area or Dublin, Ill be glad to hear from ya because I’m stuck for options

Thanks a million
    :confused:

See this thread.....says it all! :D
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=273564

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

Hum think ill be looking into getting NTL. ill give them a ring on Monday

• Advertisement
Advertisement