Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feed back needed...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

.....".).*..^.... ! ERROR

What the hell do you want feedback on ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Zade

ez mate dont have a heart attack! its a mix i did mate... the link should work... hmm ive had a few visits.. TRY AGAIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Right I actually gave up downloading your second mix...I'm on a seriously good connection here and it was taking all day.

So all I can comment on is the site - it's grand, although you are aware that your main index page loads up with mostly nothing? Tracklistings of your battle mix would be handy too; I'm not keen on downloading files I have no idea about. :D

I'd recommend you move to www.mixdepot.net for all of the reasons above. If the d/l speeds improve I'll have a listen and leave you some feedback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Get rid of the big ass pic on the front page.

Anima wrote:
    Get rid of the big ass pic on the front page.
    Oh? I don't get that at all. Just a side pic and something about shaggin girls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

yeah a 500k image of 3 random eejits drinking isn't what most people wanna be presented with at what purports to be mix site. Same problem on the d/l speeds; you either need a faster upstream or to tweak your ftp settings...23k on average isn't great
    Apart from that, nice site...just loose the pic or at least shrink it an acceptable size (~50K) and use it as a link to the full size version. You could use some sort of banner too I thought...
    Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Fix the site mate....
    Im liking the tune tho...nice n funky,keep it up!

Unless you own the domain I'd seriously say move to mixdepot.net and get a picture of yourself on decks :D

Best of luck with it.

cheers for the feedback lads... after listening to my mix do u think i should send some bars / pubs a few mix cdS?

peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Who's music is this? That picture must go!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭skkatter

I flicked through this but I really can't stand cheesy commercial "oh yeah baby, gimmie your love" house. Most pubs and clubs in Dublin lap that stuff up though, so yeah, send it to them.

cheesey stuff is abit pap, im originally more into my dark electro spacey sorter stuff... u heard the following?

TDR - Smoked out?
    Cirez.D - Teaser / Lollipop?
    Trentemoller - Rykketid?

very dark, im going to be putting a darker mix up there if you wana keep posted, give it a listen peeps!!!

rating the actual mix quality tho, you think its ne good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

the sound quality was terrible, i couldn't even hear it properly

Bit Rate @ 96kbps
    Sample Rate @ 22 kHZ
    Stero - 2 Channel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

skkatter wrote:
    I flicked through this but I really can't stand cheesy commercial "oh yeah baby, gimmie your love" house. Most pubs and clubs in Dublin lap that stuff up though, so yeah, send it to them.
    "Zade lives in Uk - midlands - Drum and bass / House"
    we don't ALL live in Dublin you know...:rolleyes:

lol!!! ;)

the sound quality was terrible, i couldn't even hear it properly

Bit Rate @ 96kbps
    Sample Rate @ 22 kHZ
    Stero - 2 Channel

Tbh that's terrible quality. I wouldn't listen to that on principal and how on earth it's taking so long to download with that sort of BR? :confused:

sorry lads it the site... my friends paid for a proper account and stuff and hes still getting the same problems... hmmm

As above, move to mixdepot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Bri wrote:
    As above, move to mixdepot!
    might go with those guys myself (well... once i have more than 15 records :o )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭skkatter

Wertz wrote:
    "Zade lives in Uk - midlands - Drum and bass / House"
    we don't ALL live in Dublin you know...
    Well if they like the fromage action in the Midlands then I'm sure he'll go a long way.

skkatter wrote:
    Well if they like the fromage action in the Midlands then I'm sure he'll go a long way.

lol nice... cheers bud... im currently just sorted a server :D guna start adding a few of my newer mixes to it...

http://waxdj.com/djs/669/music.php <---- if ne of you can b arsed with using the same site as i placed my first mix on theres a new mix up... its a darker sound to house music.. starting off with a classic funk.. but then moving onto some more dark electro stuff.. worth the listen. the formage mix, do you think its good enough to be used as a demo cd, in other words a cd which i would send a bar/pub/club.. or do u think i should improve it abit more ? :confused::) :rolleyes:

Advertisement