Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite book ever

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i would prob go for the well written one ie shakespeare a well written 10% story :)
    but i would actually only go for 100% on each account for my favourite :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Kenshi

Picky are we? You must have a lot of good reads behind you!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

a lot is mild :P
    8 books every two weeks from the library up till 4th year in secondary then i became too busy lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Catch-22 for me because of its sheer insanity. Closely followed by Good Omens, quite possibly the funniest book ever written. And of course HHGTTG, LOTR, The Silmarillion, the Discworld series (all 30-odd of em), Schindler's Ark, Fight Club, grrrrrr - that's my best attempt to limit it to one. Oh and 1984, Animal Farm and Dune. I've problably forgotten my other 20 favorite "book" ever. Ahem... I'll stop now though :).

Advertisement