Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saskia = David Brent

Options
  • 01-07-2005 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

watching saskia getting interviewed on eviction night I kept feeling like I'm watching an episode of the office, she just talks in buzzwords and catchphrases, when davina asked her a direct question she kind of squirms, answers it about a quarter of the way and then says "at the end of the day, d'ya know what i mean?" and thats it "end of"

"good as gold" "top bloke" "bit of a snog/cuddle" and loads of other catchphrases just repeated ad infinitum

feck off sap I'm glad you're out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Saskia = fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

sjones wrote:
    Saskia = fit for f*cking nothing.

Fixed that for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I do think she's good looking. But as Kinkstr said, she looks a bit like an ostrich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Come on, she's unreal. Cute as hell, lovely boobs. Yum Yum I want some!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

speaking of lookalikes....when the camera cut to Orlaith sitting on the couch I was struck by her similarity to Michael Jackson. Look at her eyes and nose

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

yes Saskia is very fit but in character she is Brent, knows all the cool lones but uses them in a bumbling fashion to cover up the fact that she has nothing to say, or that what she has to say she knows is "not the right thing to say"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

sjones wrote:

She's ok looking but she'd turn you off straight away when you heard the noise coming out of her face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Brent also said:

"I haven't got a sign on the door that says white people only. I don't care if you're black, brown or yellow - you know, Orientals make very good workers. "

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

sjones wrote:
    FHM had a pic of her naked and her boobs are horrid. theyre incredibly droopy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

yeh those babys have sagged badly

dont worry though she'll be in for an operation when the tabloid rags and magazines like loaded start throwing money at her for bull**** "exclusives"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Anybody else see Rick Gervais on Live 8 thanking the millions for evicting Saskia?
    Classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

murphaph wrote:
    Anybody else see Rick Gervais on Live 8 thanking the millions for evicting Saskia?
    Classic!

Didn't see it at the time but saw it on BBLB today. Classic Ricky Gervais. Brilliant :D You're not doing it justice though.

For anyone who didn't see it one must first remember how nearly every singer and most of the comedians would at one point or another tell the audience how amazing they were and how great it was that they were helping put pressure on the G8 for justice etc etc, " We love you guys, you people are great, sign the Live8 petition blah blah blah

Ricky comes on and starts saying in Brents smarmy patronising way, that, "you guys are amazing man, you should be so proud, this is amazing, You made a differance guys. All those millions of texts and phonecalls, you guys should be so proud..............................to have evicted that bitch saskia last night. Boom boom! Classic! :D

Advertisement