Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antony's sexuality

Options
  • 02-07-2005 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Did he make any revelations , i am new to the show, watching him now with craig the two really seem to be flirting , plus he is always wearing either pink or light blue and stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nope - and he freaked out when Orlaith asked him if he and Craig were a couple.

Naturally, he's straight....*

* believing that makes you verrrrrrrrrry gullible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I don't really know if wearing pink means yer gay but he seems to be trying a little TOO hard when it comes to chasing the women and he does seem to get very bent out of shape when people jokingly insinuate that he's a homo. Are these not tell-tale signs of a guy who isn't sure himself of which team he should be playing for? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He told Orlaith (the skinny blonde one) that just because he's a tan, wears pink, is a hairdresser and a dancer, doesnt mean he's gay.
    When Craig (the guy with t*ts) said Ant wasnt gay, Ant said "That doesnt even need to be said".

Methinks he doth protest too much... along with the rest of the BB viewers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Bamboozled wrote:
    He told Orlaith (the skinny blonde one) that just because he's a tan, wears pink, is a hairdresser and a dancer, doesnt mean he's gay.
    When Craig (the guy with t*ts) said Ant wasnt gay, Ant said "That doesnt even need to be said".

Methinks he doth protest too much... along with the rest of the BB viewers.

Ok I did not realise he was a dancer and a hairdresser, Gay!

they really did pick them this year, just 2 straight guys! excluding Eugene

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sandals wrote:
    Ok I did not realise he saw a dancer and a hairdresser, Gay!

Freudian slip?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Pigman II wrote:
    Freudian slip?

Yeah your right I am majorly tired and in need of agood self-service,
    see ya later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Him messing around and 'flirting' with Craig, is a sign that he is confident with his sexuality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

he looks like a walking wax work to be honest with you bit like jude law in A.I. that nasty fake tan and sculpted hair style

doubt hes gay just another metrosexual

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

no, hes gay! hes not gettin my Orlaith! i saw her 1st!

Well he's been sucking Craig's "juicy pen*s fingers" last night and tonight for a beer! How low can ya go :rolleyes: Craig said he'd give him a bottle of beer tonight if he held his balls and Ant said he'd have no problem doing it. (Sometime afterwards he rejected Craig and Craig ended up crying), but Ant sucked them again in the pool for 1/2 a can of cider. Urgh!

Then agai nthere's the pool shennannigans that happened Sat night with Makosi and Orlaith (and Kemal :eek:) so god knows at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

bisexual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Yeah he's definatly bi but would never admit it. Derek got it dead right when he spoke of Craig's unrequited love in the diary room. Craig's unrequited love is Ant which is why he started crying for the rest of the night when Ant made some stupid comment insulting Craig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ajmurphy62

take it from a gay man. He is gay.

He wasnt crying over a comment. He was crying because Ant rejected sucking on his b*lls for a can of cider when Craig thought he was well in. Craig has thought he owns Anthony, and has convinced himself he's having a realtionship with Anthony, only to be rejected and told that Ant doesnt not think of him in that way. He was also upset about seeing Ant snogging Makosi and Orlaith and seeing them all get neked :D in the pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

jesus.. ur sig couldn't get any gayer.. funny tho..

ajmurphy62 wrote:
    take it from a gay man. He is gay.
    D'ya think? I was thinking he either is completely gay or bi, but afraid to admit it to himself or others and that he's going through a really confusing time.
    But if he is (confused that is) he shouldnt have gone into the house, until he knew more about himself because he knew the house would bring up a lot of self-questioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

ajmurphy62 wrote:
    take it from a gay man.

:eek: I will not take it from a gay man!! ;)

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

At least not before 12 pints, huh ;)
    Craig has thought he owns Anthony, and has convinced himself he's having a realtionship with Anthony

Indeed. While Anthony was a git, Craig has himself to blame also - he seemed to think he was in a two way relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

For someone who portrays himself as a studmuffin, he was shocked and gasping at all the drunken antics that he was involved in the night before in the pool. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JumpinJackFlash

ahh yeah, buts that only when he looked up and realised that he was on TV. Anthony isn't the smartest goldfish in the pool!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

Him messing around and 'flirting' with Craig, is a sign that he is confident with his sexuality!

Him messing around and 'flirting' with Craig, is a sign that he is trying to persuade people that he's comfortable with his sexuality....

Wearing a pink Vivian Westwood t-shirt: £300
    Wages he makes from being the only male ;) Hairdresser:£450 a week
    Being a Dancer: £50 from tips
    When he finally realises he's gay: Priceless

Antnees face when he realises: :rolleyes:
    Cr"y"aigs face when he finds out that antony has come out: :eek:

don't ya think it should be the other way about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I believe the term is metrosexual. A straight bloke who spends a lot of time and money on his appearance. I doubt that he's gay.

There's loadsa terms for it. Who cares if he's straigh or gay anyway, he's just there for entertainment!

Advertisement