Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Demo

Options
  • 02-07-2005 12:48am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/previews/pid/156/89/

Alot of the screen shots are old but the review is good. Worth getting a GC just for this id say.
    Yet even at this early stage it seems that Twilight princess could prove to be one of the best in the series, and certainly one of the finest titles on GameCube : a promisingly majestic adventure before the final curtain falls.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Damn, it's beautiful.
    Can't wait for this to come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

aye. i'm going off games at the moment (didn't even bother finishing san andreas and i'm selling my xbox due to it not getting used at all)
    but this looks like something that'll hopefully reignite the flames :)

(i ordered Ikaruga btw kirb. cheers for that link)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Thats my view cemented, nothing is going to get in my way of owning that game... something to remember for years to come by the sounds of it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

it's no surprise that i can't wait for this game. Whoever was playing the chase section was terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I was gonna get a GC just for Zelda but I'm gonna get a DS now . Is there a Zelda for it yet , because I'm going to wait until there is before I buy the DS.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

there is a zelda game planned form the DS. None out at the moment but there is the rather fantastic Minish Cap on the GBA. I'm playing it at the moment and it is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I will be getting this. No doubt about that. But I don't really wanna get into the hype. (Well not too much... :) ).

And Citizen_Erased, there is no Zelda game for the DS yet, and AFAIK there are none planned. :(

Syth wrote:
    And Citizen_Erased, there is no Zelda game for the DS yet, and AFAIK there are none planned. :(

Not true. There is a DS Zelda game quite deep in developement at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Yeah , playing a ROM of minish cap , couldnt afford to buy it ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

this looks the fu*king nuts. I feel another 'holy jesus ill remember this game forever' moment coming on, a la link to the past

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I read a story about this on the nintendo website a while ago, so I ran out to buy a GC. Got the windstalker special edition too. Kicks ass, has a copy of Ocarina, and the master levels aswell.

Advertisement