Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ac/dc

Options
  • 02-07-2005 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Quick! Currently having party. Guests being forced to listen and watch AC/DC Live at Donnington DVD. Great! Goin' to be a long night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Droogie

Wha? :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

wha indeed!

ac/dc have some good songs,that is all i can add to this.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

and the second biggest selling album of all time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

Wasn't the sound edited on that DVD or something? I dunno, I was gonna buy it but I bought a different one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Fantastic band!

338134.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This is a bit of an odd thread, but whatever...

Monsters Of Rock in Moscow is an amazing show, imho.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

this became a dvd rating thread very fast.

We made the best of a bad situation ;)

''Quick! Currently having party. Guests being forced to listen and watch AC/DC Live at Donnington DVD. Great! Goin' to be a long night.''
    if only we could communicate with it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I watched most of Stiff Upper Lip Live last night.

They've still got it. Johnson can't reach the notes he used to, but for some reason, it just doesn't really matter. :)

• Advertisement

What are the chances of AC/DC coming to Ireland on their next world tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Geiger wrote:
    What are the chances of AC/DC coming to Ireland on their next world tour?

there were major rumours going around last year that they were gonna play slane (more than the rumours you always hear) so you'd never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭30-6shooter

AC?DC in Slane would be just sheer class! Lets hope they make it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Going to see a tribute band to them tomorow.

Apparently they are brilliant, theyve played for the band themselves at a party or something.

Anyway I'm hoping for good things. Fingers crossed & I'll let you know how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

Going to see this tonight myself with any luck! Listening to Let there be Rock right about now and loving it!

Advertisement