Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a Design

Options
  • 02-07-2005 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have a picture of the tattoo I want on my upper back and what I want to know is if i bring the picture to the tattoo artist will he draw to the correct size I need because the picture I have is kinda small and needs to be enlarged.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

They'll photocopy it and resize it with that... if it's really small and you want it really big id suggest photocopying it yourself before had and trying to trace it and clean up the lines before you bring it along... you'll know yourself exactly how you want it to look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

yeah same problem here ; blow it up to a size around what you need, just so you know you havent lost any of hte detail in the resizing etc...draw over it, make it perfect0 so they have no excuses if it isn't like it,,ya know

Advertisement