Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K750i owners what themes u using?

Options
  • 02-07-2005 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭

Just got my k750i from ebay from this guy, he has no more at the moment but he'll have them in, cant recommend him enough 6 working day delivery and a decent price.

It was o2 branded, i say was as i spent half an hour with mr wolfman on msn last night and bought some credits off him and we debranded it, so no more o2 crap either :D

Anyway just wondering can anyone recommend decent themes and or games/applications?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

I'm using the Sony Walkman theme from the yet to be released W800i. You can get it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

do you know u can now flash the w800 firmware and get the flight mode etc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Cyrus wrote:
    do you know u can now flash the w800 firmware and get the flight mode etc :)

Yeah, read about that on esato alright. I think I'll hold off a while longer before getting that adventurous. :p

Advertisement