Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Tour - incl spoilers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be one of the Discovery riders wearing no.1 next year, that's definitely what happened in the same circumstance before.

Well, I think that was a great Tour, much better than in 2004. There was not so much of a battle for the yellow jersey like in 2003 but the main protagonists had to battle it out on some fairly flat stages, medium mountains and high mountains and that was unusual.

Congratulations to Armstrong, and he deserved it. He always looked comfortable and like he was having a good time.
    But well done, also, to Basso, Ullrich (and all at T-Mobile), Mancebo and a few others for attacking and trying to race for the win.

I'm quite looking forward to next year... :D

Advertisement