Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite gta???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

User45701 wrote:
    what the hell type of poll is this!!!!!!
    where was GTA 1 and 2 ?!!!!!!!

which is the best gta and u just name the most recent?

which is the best final fantisy? 9 10? 10-2 ?11?
    which is the best CnC Game REd alert 2 ? Gererals ? Zero Hour?

newer dosent mean better

Ahhhh now don't be stupid!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think |I got more entertainment out of GTA1 than any of the others. In fact probably more entertainment without doing any missions and just causing trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Has to be GTA2 - what a class game!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I think |I got more entertainment out of GTA1 than any of the others. In fact probably more entertainment without doing any missions and just causing trouble.
    Me too :D - I had the demo off some magazine and try and see how quickly I'd get my wanted level up in the 3 minute limit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

:D I got more from the GTA demo than I did from most games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

the original GTA's were fun for killing and getting your wanted level up but besides that they were the most boring... the missions were crap and didnt have a storyline

SA is the best for me the game is just huge granted it can be annoying going from one side of the map to another as it just so big but there is so much to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Thats the problem , its huge and there is very little to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

the next GTA is suppost to be 5 times bigger then SA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Retr0gamer wrote:
    :D I got more from the GTA demo than I did from most games.

I remember being about 8 or so maybe and thought that demo was the absolute dogs bollix.
    the next GTA is suppost to be 5 times bigger then SA

I think thats the multiplayer one is it? To be honest spending hours driving from one end to another can feck off tbh.

On the note of getting wanted for the craic I found GTA 3 to be the best. Standing on the top of the parking lot in Staunton and then making a courageous run to your base and hopefully not get capped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Yeah that was scitso great craic. The only gang capable of actually killing you aswell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement