Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop CS2

Options
  • 02-07-2005 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the trial version of this is the same as the full version? I mean are there any features that are blocked or unavailable in the trial version?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Its the full version all right it just has a time limit or something dimilar and to get the full version you buy a code that you just type in. Or you can obtain the code otherwise , though it cannot be recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

It's nothing special anyway, a lot slower than CS1. If you have CS1 or even PS7 don't bother buying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

nah i like cs2 a lot, theres a few decent new tools, runs fine for me on my mac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭call_me_fish

it is alot slower then CS1, few handy parts tho, like the Font Samples are handy,

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

I have PS7 which i bought myself...I don't see the point in upgrading because I have seen so many bad reviews for the "autre" ones.

• Advertisement

there is really no point of upgrading if u have older versions, but CS 2 shouldnt get any bad reviews ,atleast not from me, Look at my sig :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Galway22

I was thinking of buying cs2, but when i used the trial version, it turned out to be very slow, and it may have better tools than cs1, but the speed and waiting time really lets this programme down.

defrag ur drive and live with it :D

Advertisement