Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teach me to break-dance

• 02-07-2005 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Any ideas on how i could learn to break-dance like madonnas crew at live 8?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Go to Harlem in LA and ask any motherlovin' homiez around if they can show a brother some skillez.

Proceed to then dance infront of them to show that you are worthy of their lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Winters wrote:
    Go to Harlem in LA and ask any motherlovin' homiez around if they can show a brother some skillez.

Proceed to then dance infront of them to show that you are worthy of their lessons.

No I meant to learn here in Ireland or on the Internet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

sandals go to www.learnhowtobreakdanceontheinternet.com.
    All you need to know is awaiting you......go on click the link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

sandals go to www.learnhowtobreakdanceontheinternet.com.
    All you need to know is awaiting you......go on click the link!

Oh good that site sounds like what I am looking for, but the link seems to be wonky, could you repost it please?

BTW what sort of fuc/king fool do you think I am grow up, I am better than that! I have been around for long enough, just wait until you love me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 krz7e

Sandals, if you have a look around there are lots of tutorials on the internet for breakdancing. You can also buy dvds.

Use google to find breakdancing sites and also make sure to check out amazon.com to search for dvds. You will be able to read reviews on them there and find other similiar stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

there's a few break dancing crews in dublin, and if you can find a capoeira class in your neighbourhood i'd recomend doing that too, a lot of the combat moves and dances are strikingly similar to breakdance moves! think of breakdancing being to capoeira what tai chi is to kung fu and you're [sort of] right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 eye_q

Check out www.irishhiphop.com in the forum section theres a part for bboys that lists the various crews around Ireland and there training spots including our ones which seems to be the only one in Dublin! (breakinheadz cru)
    Check it out cos we always have newcomers training with us.

Hope this helps
    peace

Advertisement