Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Problem

Options
  • 02-07-2005 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Imagine my delight when I bought a PSP Value Pack in Hong Kong with 2 games for 2578 Hong Kong Dollars. Anyway I charged for the flight and when I got on the plane and loaded up Ridge Racer I saw there was sonething wrong. When I was selecting my car I noticed little multicoloured triangles on the car and they kept flickering on and off. It got even worse when I got on the track as everything was flickering. It didnt affect gameplay but it looked terrible. It happened once again when I loaded some ****e little golf game. By the way I bought it in a Sony Shop.What do I do. Also what do you put movies onto the Memory Stick Pro Duo 256MB. And could you tell without being hyberbolic. Im crap on computers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Duno , maybe the pressurised cabin or static from the travel. I would have to say the pressurised cabin though. Duno a solution either.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I don't know about your technical problem but to get video files onto the PSP use this:

http://www.pspvideo9.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

I've brought my PSP on planes loads - it doesnt affect it.

Sounds to me like you got a bad PSP but I've never heard of a problem like yours before so it'd definitely be covered by guarantee imo.

If you can figure out how to return it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Sony has a worldwide warrantyon most of its goods. I bought stuff in Hong Kong and England before that were covered here. If you dont know someone heading back over you can always drop it into the official Sony repair centres in Ireland. Try BAVS in Dublin. Bennett Audio Video Services off the belgard road I think. Though they may not cover the PSP -there may be another sony rep for those. In fact you may have some trouble until it comes out in Europe officially.
    Oh and I do hope you didnt buy it in one of those dodgy streetside shops... Interesting warranty they give..

Advertisement