Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AA / AAA Batteries

Options
  • 02-07-2005 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Come on like , the whole world revolves around these damn things . Seriously , molten tungsten my a$$ , its 4 billion AA batteries in the core of the earth.
    Whatever you wana , think , if you enjoy getting up to change the channel , or dont enjoy cordless mice then by all means vote no.

Yay or Nay 25 votes

Aye , why not
    0% 0 votes
    Naw , I enjoy the walk to the TV
    100% 25 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Hear hear. I wholeheartedly agree. Why just today I was forced to leave my chair every time I wanted to change the channel, all because the little AAA's in my remote were gone.

So many of my everyday appliances/devices of conveinance require those little beauties without whose almighty power we would be lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Id be lost without batteries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

hmmmmm hard one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I prefer the AA ones as they last longer, i always did enjot the auld trip to the tv but AA's do that for me now. Ah science !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/index.nsf/pages/c.o.oow.20050721.p.Batteries

put a little solar panel on your remote to charge upi the batteries !
    and get one of those things that beeps when you whistle and put it on your remote
    and put one of those rubber wraparound yokes to protect it when it falls too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

What would you do without them...classic

Advertisement