Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 the greatest online fps to date?

Options
  • 03-07-2005 1:49am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well guys i really expected to be bored of BF2 within its first week like i was with BFv and 1942.
    POE mod was all i kept BFV installed for.
    Just over a week on and i must say despite its minor but annoying few bugs this game imo goes down as the best online fps wargame to date.
    It has everything.
    Gfx on my rig @ high settings @1280x1024 4xfsaa @ 40-90 fps are pure beauty.
    Them stunning lighting effects and shadows make the difference if your card can handle it.
    Gameply is far better than previous BF games.
    Sounds are staggering,really give a realistic representation of modern warfare.
    Yeah im more than happy and surprised by what BF2 has to offer thus far.
    Its the only game powerfull enough to keep me away from world of warcraft,cant believe i havent logged into wow all week long.
    I think its fair to say ea/dice surpassed most peoples expectations this time.
    Kudos to them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Welcome to the support group

My name is Kdjac and i an addict have been for 3 years now.

kdjac

Advertisement