Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband or Not, Still Check It Out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

Hahaha!!!

That was great...well worth the download.....dude!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

It's funny cos it's true... Unfortunately...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭vishal

that was very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

Hey Guys, Even if your not on IBB ya still seriously should listen to this i think its excellent. Its a TINY audio file so for the few seconds it takes to stream it deffo worth listening to.

(Should take less than a min to start playing - Clip is about 30seonds long)
    Here's the Link: http://mercury.walagata.com/w/justindublin/IBBRipwave.mp3

If anyone wants to hear the orignal version from the frauds (Irish BroadBand) well here it is: http://www.irishbroadband.ie/htmdocs/media_centre/Ripwave_Surfer_Dummies.mp3

Excellent! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

It's rarely IBB makes me laugh, but this was truly excellent!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Adey2002

I think IBB need to seriously consider using that version of the ad instead of the original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

thats excellent, did ya do that yourself, what's the backing track? I would like to hear a version of the one with the nun and preist.

Backing track = Body Rockers - I Like The Way You Move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Eve e

Made me laugh (posted durning the few min's I have ripwave)
    But it could be a few years till I read the rest of the thread ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Oh that was so good! top marks!! (who did it?) we need an €ircon version too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

Hey, I made that Ad myself. Doing a production course and thought i do something productive outta anger lol The music beds are "BodyRockers - I like the way you move" and "Yes - Owner of a lonley heart".
    I did the all voiceovers for both the surfers and information. Thats why it sounds so bad lol.

If ya want one made for any other ISP or Company just let us know and i'll do my best, it all about practice for being a in production.

Glad to hear you guys liked it anyway!

Any chance of one for eircom's "Time" product???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

lol like there reaching out for some narly 80's market lol

Advertisement