Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Term Dates

• 03-07-2005 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I'm booking my flights for going to Dublin, and leaving again at Christmas. I looked up the Trinity term dates and apparently the teaching portion of Michaelmas term ends on the 9th of December 2005, but the term itself doesn't end until the 16th. Should I stick around until the 16th? Are there any exams at that time or some other thing that I'll need to be present for? If it matters at all, I'll be a law student. Thanks for any help.

Doireann

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

I wouldn't book them jus yet, my brother jus finished law and he always had exams late into december, i don't know what happened this year, but I'd stick around till the 16th if I were you! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭xeduCat

I don't know what college your brother was in, but it certainly wasn't TCD. There are no TCD law exams in December. None.

So the date that teaching ends is the date that you can rely on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

Maybe he was just in the library or summin. thought hehad exams? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Shadowlands

Thanks EduCat! I just booked my tickets.

Advertisement