Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makosi - did she blow her chances of winning tonight (Sat)?

Options
  • 03-07-2005 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

To the Mods; I've tried not to be explicit and too blatant in what I've said below, but if it needs edited then I apologise.

Has Makosi blown all chance she had of winning BB by doing what she did?

Her pool romp and snog fest was a premeditated plan, already told in part to BB in the Diary Room with Orlaith and Vanessa.

Makosi had full intention of pulling Max tonight, and said she was desperate for a snog.

Orlaith wanted to pull Anthony, and Vanessa didnt care which of the two she got, once she got her snog.

The whole thing degenerated into a mucky, disgusting, pathetic attempt at Makosi trying to get one over on Orlaith (by snogging Ant), get one over on Saskia (by snogging Max) and to carry out her plan without anyone other than the two girls realising what was going on. Even with the two girls knowing as much as they did, they still didnt have the whole picture.

BB showed more of the garden, polo chairs, perspex table, showers and gnomes than they could show of the pool fun thanks to them all degrading themselves trying to star in a soft p*rn show rather than a reality TV experiment.

Ant was snogging Makosi while having a feel of her breasts, then moved onto Orlaith, feeling her breasts, while the 2 girls were only wearing thongs and Ant wearing his boxers in the pool. He kept switching between the two, going so far as to suck Orlaiths, while trying to ask Makosi for the same. Vanessa and Kemal were both in the pool at the same time, and Science, Derek (for some of the time) and Max sat around the pool oogling everything going on.

It even got to the stage where all 3 involved in the er.. antics removed the final bit of clothing, and Ant gave up trying to hide his em.. enthusiasm.

Kemal eventually got involved in a little bit of 3 way action - while Ant was snogging Orlaith, he joined them in the snog, and Ant looked like he was too lost in the "fawning" that he either didnt realise it was Kemal, or that he just didnt care.

Makosi kept trying to tempt Max into the pool, displaying her wares with her hands above her head in order to give him full view. Kemal even helped by supporting one breast and saying to Max: "I'm helping her advertise".

It reached an even further stage with Makosi and Anthony, judging from expressions and positions, breathing and the ripples of water, either Ant penetrated or let his fingers do the walking. The camera whipped off them before people could really tell and it went on to show the same loop of chairs, garden and showers.

Orlaith now does seem to regret what she did, as she was speaking to Science. None of them were too drunk as there was not enough alcohol to get all involved drunk, plus share it among the others in the house too.

Has she blown her chance to win? I think so. Not only are people in the house shocked at some of what she got up to, her fans are deserting her steadily as the night goes on. Those that got up in arms about Craigs "Zimbabwe" comment, are telling her to go back there now. A complete turn of events if i ever saw one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Damn you live 8, i missed all this.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Oh well :D
    Dunno how much of it they'll show on the highlights. If its before 9 then i guess not much. Dunno if its after or how much they'll show because they didnt show half of wht was going on to live viewers or to E4 viewers.

er.... have fun if you catch it :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

OK let me get this straight - ANTHONY whips off his togs, runs around sucking boobs and (at least) lets his hands do the talking, and somehow this is all Makosi's fault?? I know the lad is not much more evoleved than a chimpanzee but surely he has some bit of self control.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Devious, remember he stopped Sam from givin him a bj but last night no man could have turned down the chance to feel up Orlaith (oh and makosi too). Even gay craig couldnt resist a bit of Orlaith (& makosi too i think). oh ye and anthony didnt take off his boxers until after the two girls were "gettin busy". he has more restraint than me anyway!

still though, doesnt look like anto has any chance wit Orlaith from the way she was actin last night.

Devious, it was orchestrated by Makosi. It was all premeditated. Anthony couldnt help himself. Makosi knew what she was doing every inch of the way, and had put plenty of thought into it before the drink came out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

so did they actually shag in the pool or wat?

It seems that they had. There was pelvic thrusting from Ant and Mak was chatting with Orlaith, telling her Ant asked her had she c*m.

We had Diary room doors, daylight shots of the seating area and table, garden shots from the day, gnomes etc while it happened.

You could see they were up to something from Mak's face and Ants actions, but they cut to the ads, and when the ads finished, we had the loop of standard shots they show when there's something they dont want you to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Just saw little brother and was no mention of it. How come ?

BBLB is more geared to kids. They have it on before the watershed and have to watch what guests say all the time. Words like p*ss (as in taking the p*iss) have been censored with the BB eye over peoples mouths, no boobs are shown etc etc.
    Do you really think they'd show softcore p*rn?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

The water around ant and mak looked all milky :eek: I mean I know it's been a few weeks since he got his rocks off but wow!

Anybody else catch Derek's comment about the dinner being like taking the staff out for their xmas lunch? very funny.

Craig's such a fcuking pussy. Complete waste of space.

Science to win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I hope she ruined her chances. She, nor anyone else in the house, noticed the blatent hipocracy of going around bitching that Saskia was using Maxwell, and there she geos planning on doing all that stuff. And suddenly its ok for here to do it.

I cant stand her.

murphaph wrote:
    The water around ant and mak looked all milky :eek: I mean I know it's been a few weeks since he got his rocks off but wow!
    urgh! eugh! eeeew! Gah!
    Anybody else catch Derek's comment about the dinner being like taking the staff out for their xmas lunch? very funny.
    What's that mean?

Arabel, she knew what she was doing but deems herself in the "popular" group and thinks she'll get away with it. She doesnt think we're smart enough to figure out that it was the same thing, or that it was orchestrated. And of course, she's probably hoping for BB's editing staff to make her look like an angel again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

damnyanks wrote:
    Just saw little brother and was no mention of it. How come ?
    They also didnt mention it coz there would be nothing new on for BB that night. They'll be on about it on BBLB tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Bamboozled wrote:
    What's that mean?
    Well, by 'staff' he meant the 'lower classes'. They were all oohhing and aaahhing at a bit of a slap up feed and Derek reckons it's like when uncouth individuals who only see the inside of a restaurant which isn't also a take-away once a year, at their chistmas staff do!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Oh I see. D'oh. Thanks. I'm not with it at all these days. Gotta get off my cloud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

ah come on now. you taking the piss or what. she snogged anthony because she wanted to not because of orlaith. sure before orlaith came in she was after him.

she was only after maxwell to annoy saskia though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭guest31

Couldn't really believe my eyes lastnight .... BB getting more explicit every year .. think Makosi is a strong enough character to get away with this kind of behaviour ... she'll just put it down to drink, but we all know she knew what she was doing, she wanted ant, and she certainly got him.

As for Craig, ah, poor baby ... he's such a cry baby tho, and he just keeps saying 'I do everything for people and they don't appreciate it, blah blah .. ' He puts himself in that position, he likes being the 'slave' and then he gives out cos it's not appreciated ... get over yourself!

Science, Derek came out well lastnight, not taking part, being themselves.
    Max was peeved cos Orlaith slagged him big time, hard to know whether that 'tear' for Saskia was real or not ...

Exactly.
    Makosi brought Orlaith into the house so she could set her up with maxwell.
    Makosi started to bitch about orlaith when she noticed that orlaith was making more eyes at anthony and she enticed anthony into her bosum (:D) so as to keep orlaith away and hope that she heads towards maxwell.

This is all very flippant stuff.I pity poor Craig who does genuinely seem to be in turmoil over anthony. I thought Derek came across very well in the Diary room when he was talking about Craig's situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

TBH I don't really watch this BB if at all.. however last night they showed the whole thing uncut. There were no lawn chairs, etc. There was girl on girl and girl on guy and almost guy on guy.

They were having sex (or playing with each other) in the hottub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Bamboozled wrote:
    Devious, it was orchestrated by Makosi. It was all premeditated. Anthony couldnt help himself. Makosi knew what she was doing every inch of the way, and had put plenty of thought into it before the drink came out.
    So what are you saying? Anthony is incapable of declining her advances?
    I'm not a fan of Makosi but it's not her control over the house that is the problem,it's everyone else's lack of self-control.

LadyJ wrote:
    So what are you saying? Anthony is incapable of declining her advances?
    Yeah. He's been lusting after her since BB started, though saying the opposite to keep in with the "gang" of Team Smug, he lusted after Orlaith too since she entered the house. If any guy was in that position and was physically in the pool with them that night, I dont think they'd be able to refuse either. He had gotten extra cider off other and you could see by his eyes he was well on (no excuse). The girls knew what they were up to but poor Anthony thought he was dreaming.

Hobbes wrote:
    TBH I don't really watch this BB if at all.. however last night they showed the whole thing uncut. There were no lawn chairs, etc. There was girl on girl and girl on guy and almost guy on guy.

They were having sex (or playing with each other) in the hottub.

That wasnt uncut and it was also edited. We had it live and they had to slip the chairs and all the rest in that loop because Ant and Makosi were getting down to business in the pool. The whole pool emptied and left the two of them at it, and considering there was no one else blocking the view of the two of them, there would have been plenty to see.

There was guy on guy. No almost about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Makosi's odds took a bit of a dip at the bookies during the day, going down to 4/1 I would imagine that what happened over the weekend did affect her.

However her odds are starting to go back to what they were standing now at 7/2.

im starting to go off makosi to be honest, and am more in favour of either derek or science to win. vanessa winning would be nice, but there will be snow in hell before that happens.

at least makosis celebdaq dividend will be good come friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Bamboozled wrote:
    That wasnt uncut and it was also edited. We had it live and they had to slip the chairs and all the rest in that loop because Ant and Makosi were getting down to business in the pool.

I'm telling you they showed all that on the late night sunday show. There was even a huge warning before it started.

As for makosi, shes playing a numbers game. A lot of what went on IMHO was to break up the voting numbers against her.

Hobbes wrote:
    I'm telling you they showed all that on the late night sunday show. There was even a huge warning before it started.
    Yes, i know that. There was still a lot went on that wasnt shown.

Billy, i tend to agree with you on Science and Derek. They;re about the only ones that havent completely turned to the opposite of who they went in as.

I dont like any of them, I'm not a fan of any - and wasnt much anyway from the start. Now its just a case "most hated" or "least hated" :D

Very poor showing from BB/Endemol/C4 this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

why are you all getting so upset about ?

they have been locked in a house for over a month with a group of strangers and no means to release all that pent up "tension" :D

give them a break for god sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I can't believe how two faced Makosi is!! I'm going of her big time! She is such a muppet for demeaning herself like that before i thought she was a strong individual!! I'd dont particualrly want any of them to win to be honest except maybe Science! He's a good laugh!

shuushh wrote:
    they have been locked in a house for over a month with a group of strangers and no means to release all that pent up "tension" :D
    The girls have been using the outlets in the pool to er.. release tension since the first night.

Thats no excuse for having unprotected sex, making a fool out of anthony to further herself in the game, making up a story about possibly being pregnant (she could have gone to BB and asked for the morning after pill), or for pretending to suffer from morning sickness.

Its impossible to know if she's pregnant or not after 3 days after sex. Its too early for her to "feel" or "sense" anything yet. Implantation doesnt happen until around 5-12 days after. <-- just in case anyone says she could be. Yes she could, but she cannot feel anything yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Maybe, she was preggers before she went in..... shes sposed to be a nurse....all this pushing of "im a virgin" stuff (maybe so ppl think i am when i announce i am preg ppl will think its got to be somone in the house)........worth a headline in the SUN if nothing else, *shrug* just a theory, not really a fan tbh

Advertisement