Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makosi - did she blow her chances of winning tonight (Sat)?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

dont know frankenfurter, how long does it take for morning sicknes to kick in. besides, she has stated that she has had her monthlies since in the house. does this not stop when a woman is pregnant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

It takes between a week to two weeks for morning sickness to set in - if it happens at all. Some women are lucky and dont suffer. Saying a week or two for it to set in doesnt mean it does start then - it can start at anytime during the nine months (after the week or two obviously)

The reason for this is when the sperm fertilizes the egg it takes a while for it to journey out of where that happened, to the womb. Implantation in the womb doesnt take place till 5-12 days later depending on the woman. If a woman knows her body this is what she can "sense". And this is when morning-sickness can start, though i'm not saying it will start.

And yeah billy, the "monthlies" usually stop when a woman is pregnant, though very active women can still get a slight period for a few months and still be pregnant, and a other women could have a slight period for the first month and be pregnant. Its the change of slight or normal that alerts some women that there's the possiblity of pregnancy, not necessarily the complete absense of a period - which isnt what McDozi says is happening. She hasnt mentioned a change in it at all, or given any reference to periods. She also hasnt said she "senses" something different.

She really doesnt care about anyone but herself. Poor Anthony, being confused about his sexuality and today being adamant that he didnt ever want kids when most of the housemates were discussing families and marriage. I feel very sorry for his family and for her family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 siva

i agree

Advertisement