Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irishwhipwrestling TV whats your verdict

• 03-07-2005 9:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

So whats your verdict on the first TV show from IWW

Your Verdict 17 votes

Excellent Cant be missed
    0% 0 votes
    Quite good but not there yet
    58% 10 votes
    Bad
    29% 5 votes
    Worse then THE PUKKAS ONES Dress sense
    11% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

Thought it was great and well done the first irish wrestling promotion on t.v

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Fixor

Amazing show. Thoroughly entertained.

The Celtic Tiger skit was hilarious. He's such a goof!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I thought it was an amazing show! Really well put together and well produced and well... just great! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Fixor

lol - someone from CPW must have voted for the bottom option.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

excellent show, well done IWW, cant wait to see the other episodes.
    funniest bits were dave zero's promo and the introduction video to the celtic tiger.. he looks like such a jackass I cant wait to see more:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Only got to see parts of it but what i saw very good. Hope i get to see more of it.

(especially since i can see myself on t.v. hehe)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 rolo feen

it was very well done.
    alot of technical work in some of the bouts which took a good while getting going. but i liked how it showed here also that these guys know the ropes, and arent just aimless high flyers.

presentation is good, camera work is also very good, and the sound does it justice with its brilliant quality. some TWC shows lack the ability to hear whats going on or whats being said.

loved all the lads giving eachother grief in the SOS v Shane fight. we gotta get more "elder" people in rather than all kids though. its good craic watching them running up to the fighters as they toss eachother over the top ropes all the same.

its a great package though, and i'm sure with another few episodes under the belt it'll be a top quality package up their with the bigger brands.
    the promo's were class also.

looking forward to next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

I thought it was brilliant. And I'll be watching it everyweek also!

As Rolo Feen's said with just a few more episodes it'll be a top quality package and will be up there with every other fed on TWC!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

im not sure Iww or any other promotion for that matter can do much about the amount of kids that come to shows in Ireland, unfortunately in the UK and Ireland in particular the majority of wrestling audiences are kids unlike in the states were most are the 20 somethings and plenty more fans in their 30s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Danny Demento

I enjoyed it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

When and where is it on?

Didnt know they where on tv

IWW whiplash TV is premiered every Saturday night at 11pm on The Wrestling Channel (sky ch427) and its a free to air channel no subscriptions required.

Its repeated regularly most of the week. click link below to find out what time its on today and tomorrow
    http://www.thewrestlingchannel.tv/schedule.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

nice one. i'll check it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

That's 10pm Gonzo. I think you were getting too excited with all the Dave Zero on your TV. It's understandable. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭cutepape

Why cant NTL take this channel in.... dont have a sky dish =(

Advertisement