Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOD : BF 2 Single Player 32 Man Lan v3.32

Options
  • 03-07-2005 10:58am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Features
    1. Stand alone modification (meaning no PunkBuster kicks)
    2. 31 bots on all Single Player maps with default Difficulties
    2. Created menu backgrounds in place of the massively sized videos
    4. Direct shortcut on desktop and start menu for "32 Man Lan v3.32"

Link

FAQs

Q. how do you add bots? i got the maps loaded and i created a lan game, but i get no bots?
    A. I am sorry if the "32 Man LAN" title is confusing... I may change that. I called it "32 Man LAN" because it does enable 31 bots on all single player 16 bot maps emulating a local experience. To play, just start a single player map (any map) and the 31 bots will join automatically

Q. i thought you could be able to have bots on the 32 and / or 64 player maps
    A. Unfortuately it is not yet possible to fully unlock the 32 and 64 player maps and keep the bots intelligent enough to use the space and resources provided. To do so would include manually editing so many files without the proper sdk modding tools since the editor is yet to be released.

Advertisement