Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinions please

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ceall

First two songs bit like primal scream circa screamadelica - i like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

not bad still wearing the "madchester" influences on the sleve I see a bit to heavy on the charlatans obsession but not everyone hates the charlatans as much as me.

still an improvment on That 2003 demo I have from you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭epoch rising

It's good stuff. I like it. The quality of the tunes on CPU is definitely increasing. Best of luck in the race for the top of the July chart. Hopefully we'll see ye up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pac-man

cheers epoch, like your stuff as well

the band is planning a return to the live scene really shortly so it would be great if the CPU gig was one of the first

bumpety bump

• Advertisement

hey everyone Substance are doing really well in this months CPU.ie chart and we stand a pretty good chance of getting the chart gig and being filmed for the DVD we'd appreciate it if people could play the tune and help us along nicely its

HI-FI http://artists.cpu.ie/play.php?band_id=19&song_id=40&;mode=song_hifi

LO-FI http://artists.cpu.ie/play.php?band_id=19&song_id=40&;mode=song_lofi

Thanks

:) A battle till the end!
    The link below also plays a CPU tune.....
    ....Just for varieties sake, like......
    ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thats gotta be the worst case of thread hi-jacking ever in fact so bad it makes baby jesus cry :-(

_raptor_ wrote:
    thats gotta be the worst case of thread hi-jacking ever in fact so bad it makes baby jesus cry :-(

Every time you make the baby jesus cry, God kills a kitten

Advertisement