Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3 Pics

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Looks very nice. Better than the 360 but its hard to compare from just pictures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I think it looks terrible. :/

Never bothered me with any previous consoles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Not exactly new pictures are they, i.e. they are the exact same as the one released at E3 weeks ago!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Didnt know george foreman moved into the console market. How can anyone say this looks nice?(apart from fanboys) just like the terrible revolution pics. Hopefully its totally different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Yeah, i agree, looks like it can cook a mean steak. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

So I can make a steak while I play a game?

Thumbs up! Product delivers A++++

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ps3 is crap looking xbox 360 is sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I think they've overdone the plain modern look a bit too much...

Its a bit TOO plain really, 360 is much more interesting looking imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Yep, looks horrible IMO. Dunno what they were thinking. And as for the controller? (if they are still using the ones from E3). It seems like the console you will hide in the corner. If its as powerful as everyone says though, then forget the looks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

The controller is gay, looks like a twin ended Dildo, imo, as for the console, i'll say it again, it could prlly cook a mean steak.. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement