Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Add Community: Boards.ie Gang-wars

• 17-07-2001 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Hey admins, any change of a public community forum, for the online web based game Gang-Wars,

There is about 14 people so far in the group, Similar to a clan community, but for the game.

Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

If we actually use it to plan raids on other gangs and force ppl to cough up their f*cking dough (I've donated as much cash as I can spare for the last 2 days), then I'm all for it.

Sure, I'll support smile.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

It's a great idea! the boards and boards2 presumably will work together - no need for more than one board then! smile.gif

ROCK ON!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well the way I look at it u could just keep it on the web based games so we could keep the board busy smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I support this board ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

aye

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

We've got one full gang now, that's 25 people I think, and a 2nd boards gang in the making, althoughit's pretty small at the minute..... there are actually private boards up elsewhere for the gang but the community boards here would probably be better smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Umm, no objection but wouldnt it be better to stay on the webgames area? I mean, its not like there are too many posts on it there and you might attract more people if you are in the public board rather then a board soley for that game...

Just a thought...

Dev.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

every one is playing together and we have only one group, so i don't think we need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

As I all ready said just to make the board more busy any way and if stuff has to be private could it not be done on Irc r via email but for normal info people could use the web-based games board just my tought anyway smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

nah, that woudln't work, DeV, we'd be discussing tactics and stuff and they have to be kinda secret smile.gif

how about it, will you set us one up? there's about 25 and 40 of us now.

C&B: not everyone is on at the same time - it'd be better to have a private forum I think.

[This message has been edited by DadaKopf (edited 19-07-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

remember, private forums are not ALL that private as in there are ways and means to hack around them. If I find people doing that (and I WILL find you) it wont be 12 click time either.

You will have to apply for this in the usual manner if you want a community board. I still think its a bad idea... email would be more immediate as people only check boards in off-time. Still if you have the support we'll create it..

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Well we can't really discuss our plans on a public board since there are at least 3 other irish gangs on gang wars, anyway we'd only be mixing up with that PA crew ... bad sort they are smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

I support this board...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I wouldn't mind leaving this to the WebGames board, but Gang-wars has more or less no way to share ideas among the 'gang'... unlike Planetarion's politics boards.
    Discussion on said board would be targeted at the members of the two boards gangs, and may not be of interest to other gang-wars players.

Done.

Talk to Renton for the forum pass...

DeV.

Advertisement