Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Na Mara . An Spidéal

Options
  • 03-07-2005 8:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

Is not a hotel. It is a pub with a few extra rooms upstairs that is closed most of the year and opens in June July and August. Clan himself has plans for it. He wants to flatten it and build a hotel in its place :) , an aparthotel but the council refused him earlier this year.

As a BnB it would be in the €20 a person a night category , with Breakfast.

Downstairs is basically one big bare bar but someone run out there and check it sometime as there is a bric a brac bazaar 'issue' , as in someone has it and is selling knickknacks to the tourists.

There is a supermacs a few yards away though !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Is not a hotel. It is a pub with a few extra rooms upstairs that is closed most of the year and opens in June July and August. Clan himself has plans for it. He wants to flatten it and build a hotel in its place :) , an aparthotel but the council refused him earlier this year.

As a BnB it would be in the €20 a person a night category , with Breakfast.

Downstairs is basically one big bare bar but someone run out there and check it sometime as there is a bric a brac bazaar 'issue' , as in someone has it and is selling knickknacks to the tourists.

There is a supermacs a few yards away though !

what the hell are you talkin about???? make some sense at least

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

danniemcq wrote:
    (quoted from elsewhere) yo are staying in a feckin top hotel for 2 nights

A 0 Star Hotel dude , possibly a minus figures stars hotel ,a top hotel it is not and a building site it is to be :)

Even clan himself describes it as a B and B ...not as a hotel

http://www.galway.net/pages/ceol-na-mara/

It has a bar.

listen that thread is closed all that needed to be said was said and now 2 ppl are banned for a week. now unless you are lookin to get banned then i'd advise you to fcek back to the broadband and irelandoffline threads you love so much. g'luck

danniemcq wrote:
    listen that thread is closed all that needed to be said was said and now 2 ppl are banned for a week. now unless you are lookin to get banned then i'd advise you to fcek back to the broadband and irelandoffline threads you love so much. g'luck

Listen you thieving snotbag, don't try to convince people that Clan Na Mara is a "top class hotel " (your words) so that you can charge them €100 to stay in it for 2 nights b and b they could get for €50 .

You'll be the one that gets the banning for this thread if anyone is to get one, I'm pretty confident about that .....dunno why but I am .

Bye :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Feel the love!

• Advertisement

Love would be lending him a Catalyst 4000 with some gigE cards for the weekend Simu .

tell me what B&B has a lan party with full bar 24/7 and a full restaurant menu??? all for 25 quid a night plus your in a gaming atmosphere surrounded by gamers?
    Sponge Bob wrote:
    Listen you thieving snotbag,
    and what the f*ck gives you the right to call me a theiving snotbag you arrogant little pr*ck??? oh sorry your such a big hard man callin names on boards while you hide behine 2 nicknames? train bob and sponge bob :D
    Sponge Bob wrote:
    You'll be the one that gets the banning for this thread if anyone is to get one, I'm pretty confident about that .....dunno why but I am .

and why the f*ck would i be the one getting banned??? after all your the one stirring the sh1t again discussing the topics of a closed thread??? :eek:

danniemcq wrote:
    and what the f*ck gives you the right to call me a theiving snotbag you arrogant little pr*ck??? oh sorry your such a big hard man callin names on boards while you hide behine 2 nicknames? train bob and sponge bob :D

and why the f*ck would i be the one getting banned??? after all your the one stirring the sh1t again discussing the topics of a closed thread??? :eek:

LOL , get yourself a new sig Dannie , your old one is passé

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Lads, shut it.

And love would be a Cisco 12000 and a tube of KY.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement