Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] looking for a flat

Options
  • 03-07-2005 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello!I'm looking some accomodation in Dublin , from 11 July for 2 persons,it can be double room or twin room not so far from city center.And it can't be very expensive (about 50 euro per person per week).My friends are looking some accomodation in Dublin too.But they need a flat or house for 6 people.
    I will be very grateful for help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Thats sounds too cheap. I know a few Polish people. Send me a note (you can send me a Private Message by clicking on my name, include your e-mail so people can contact you directly) in Polish saying what you want.

http://www.daft.ie/ is the most popular site to look - it only has 2 (out of 31,810 properties) twin rooms at €220/month (each). Expect them to be gone tomorrow.

Also look at www.loadza.com and www.let.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement