Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM at Oxegen! Come visit us! Buy a t-shirt! We're down by the dance tent!!

Options
  • 03-07-2005 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

We’re heading to Punchestown next weekend for Oxegen 2005! We’ve got the backpacks stuffed with brand new Phantom FM t-shirts and a very fancy tent that we’ve named the Phantom Pagoda. We’ll be hanging out in the Oxegen village zone (we’ll post the location on the website) so come on down and visit us for a chat - first 1,000 visitors will get a free Phantom button badge! Our new t-shirts will also be on sale (we’ve got skinny tees for you girls as well). The Phantom Pagoda will be open from 1pm till 9pm on Saturday and Sunday. So make sure you call by!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

oh oh oh.. excitement....plz plz plz can i have a badge.. as i was the old badge maker till u employed badge proffesionals

woo phantom Pagoda......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Deadly i like t-shirts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Yes me too! it'll give me a nice farmers tan so it will. Maybe they should do vest ones that say Phrankie says relax. wahoo i cant wait! how much are they going for? ill have to get down there pronto to get mine!

Oh and I got one of the last ones rockie made for the BCI hearing...dunno if she made anymore but its very special! you should hire her as chief badge maker, shes very proffesional!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

For those of us who will be at oxygen only in spirit, will there be a chance to get ph tees/ buttons soon?!!

Smurfpiss wrote:

Oh and I got one of the last ones rockie made for the BCI hearing...dunno if she made anymore but its very special! you should hire her as chief badge maker, shes very proffesional!

in years to come you'll be able to sell them on ebay for copious amounts.. the ones i made.. as i know i didn't made 2000.. maybe about 60 so they were very limited edition!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

For those of us who will be at oxygen only in spirit, will there be a chance to get ph tees/ buttons soon?!!

Hello there,

We will hold over a few badges and T shirts for those not able to make it down to Oxegen of course.

The badges will never be as good as the Rockimalt originals, but we figured 2500 was a few too many to hand make!

We will have photos of Phantom listeners wearing their new Phantom T shirts on the site next week so you can see for yourself then how cool they look.

To those who are coming in to say hi, we will be there from 1 - 9pm on Saturday and Sunday.

And those who are on the mailing list, get your competition entries in for freebie tshirts by Thursday, draw takes place on Thursday night.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Bugger have to give a speech in London this weekend.

No t-shirt for Amzie it seems :(

*sob*

Have a great weekend laddies and gentlewomen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

Yay Phantom tees, how much will they be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Oxegen and Phantom, oh yeah! life is great, life is great, life is great!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Bugger! Have to go listen to an incredibly dull speech in London this weekend.

Oh well.

• Advertisement

You finally got the operation then Achille?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

yeah, i figured if the doctors were gonna charge that much, i'd just operate on myself and buy something nice for afterwards.

i got 4,850 Ferrero Rochers. yum.

I think you made the right choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Yay t shirts and badges!!!!!!!! Oh I'm buyin' them.wahoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

I'm not on the mailing list, and I'm not going to Oxygen.
    How the hell am I going to get Phantom tshirt.

Coz in all fairness like, I so deserve one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

thursday as in today for the next 20 minutes? cos i'm not goin to oxemegen, i have no job/money, and i neeeeed a tshirt. and maybe a badge. please? i actually could probably scrimp to buy one of each if ye'd keep one for me?? pete? i love you? i'll make ye cookies...?

I'm not on the mailing list, and I'm not going to Oxygen.
    How the hell am I going to get Phantom tshirt.

Coz in all fairness like, I so deserve one.

Will keep you one. And a badge :p

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

butterfly wrote:
    thursday as in today for the next 20 minutes? cos i'm not goin to oxemegen, i have no job/money, and i neeeeed a tshirt. and maybe a badge. please? i actually could probably scrimp to buy one of each if ye'd keep one for me?? pete? i love you? i'll make ye cookies...?

Winners will be notified tomorrow. Will definitely hang on to a few badges for non-oxegen-attendees and hopefully some t-shirts too. Just picked them up tonight, and they look deadly! Will get pictures up on the website over the weekend. Mmm...cookies.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

deadly, i'm holding you to this now. i know where you live. well, no i dont, but in theory i could, and that's always menacing.. right?
    have a good weekend all ye lucky feckers headin down, kiss strangers on my behalf.
    xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

Pete Reed wrote:
    Will keep you one. And a badge :p

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

Ah you're a peach.

I'll get ye a curly wurly. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Ok, here's where to find us! We are in the The Ticket stage arena on top of the hill beside the Playstation tent (blue dome) and not far away from the bungi catapult thing. We'll be 'open from 1pm to 9pm each day. Tell your friends!

Pete Reed wrote:
    Winners will be notified tomorrow. Will definitely hang on to a few badges for non-oxegen-attendees and hopefully some t-shirts too. Just picked them up tonight, and they look deadly! Will get pictures up on the website over the weekend. Mmm...cookies.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com
    Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Got myself a lovely t-shirt. :)

It's in the wash already. Messy weekend. :rolleyes:

xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

I got my t-shirt too and loads of badges! Thanks for the free dip-daps :D

Ah twas fun annoyin' yis in your tent !!!
    Thanks for the sweets kept me goin throughout the day...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Any chance of getting a t-shirt st this late stage. How much?

Thanks
    Pierce

Hello all,

Ozone, we will be offering the T-shirts for sale online in the next week or so. Also available for sale for €15 at this weeks FREE Phantasm in The Village on Wexford Street (Upstairs, but use the Wexford Street entrance) on Thursday from 11pm.

Will get back to people with prices (including postage and all that stuff) within the week.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

yey for the lovely t-shirts and badges. i got myself a nice bluey one :)

dunno how viable a suggestion it is or stuff but did u think about getting the t-shirts printed via someone like http://www.ethicalthreads.co.uk/

just got my glastonbury t-shirt today and they are made by these people.. just an idea

kinda like the fair trade tea and coffee you see but for clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I cant remember whether I went to the tent......it was close to the Dance Stage after all. What a fooking weekend!

• Advertisement

Tch,Shame on you!,just because it's near the Dance stage doesn't mean you don't call in.They were also beside the Dance stage too.......

Advertisement