Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone see this?

• 04-07-2005 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi. I was in Galway on Saturday. There was a guy walking round with wet jeans. Didn't seem to bother him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Was that worth making a boards account for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

trigger77 wrote:
    Hi. I was in Galway on Saturday. There was a guy walking round with wet jeans. Didn't seem to bother him.

[strike]Where is Galway?[/strike]

Where in Galway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

this saturday thing, does it happen every week?

can anyone join in?

Galway
    Latitude 53.272 deg
    Longitude -9.049 deg

(a bit left of ballinasloe)
    (Fourth largest city in ireland apparently...... :D )

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

lets all meet up this saturday, wet our jeans(there are numerous ways of achieving this feat) and walk up and down shop st as if it was cool......................which it is not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Wow... just wow.

• Advertisement

I think the question on everyone's fingers is "Did he spill something on his jeans or just piss himself?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

SyxPak wrote:
    I think the question on everyone's fingers is "Did he spill something on his jeans or just piss himself?"

there are those of us who believe he did both....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

toiletduck wrote:
    there are those of us who believe he did both....

i believe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

*coughs*

maybe he didnt listen to his mother and wore em straight off the line......there are definately some very daring people out there....................

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ive done that but they werent too wet if you know what i mean...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Probably pissed his pants, then spilled something on them to cover it up.

I mean, eh, I'm not from Galway, how would I know...?

ive done that but they werent too wet if you know what i mean...

my ma says thats bad for your kidneys!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

rather than get banned for saying what i was going to say to that,i will say yorema is probably a very capable and lovely person but i prefer wet jeans and she will not stop me! :P

oh as regards your sig rant is a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion

bombast: pompous or pretentious talk or writing

rather than get banned for saying what i was going to say to that,i will say yorema is probably a very capable and lovely person but i prefer wet jeans and she will not stop me! :P

oh as regards your sig rant is a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion

bombast: pompous or pretentious talk or writing

yeah she's a lovely person really (!) and yeah cheers for that ahem rant explanation i will send it to peter griffen later today ;)

hang on i'm kinda confused ... i wanna go home

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Saturday was a pretty wet and miserable day.
    explanation.

snubbleste wrote:
    Saturday was a pretty wet and miserable day.
    explanation.

what???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

It rained heavily in Galway on Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

danniemcq wrote:
    i believe!
    Yeah you know what else? Believe yourself a new avatar NOOB!

DRakE wrote:
    Yeah you know what else? Believe yourself a new avatar NOOB!

hey DRakE why don't you just go play CS after all it's the only thing your good at... oh wait maybe your not that good though after all who was the one pickin the teams for Galway Lan and happened to always be in the best team??? who was that DRakE who??? and tell me who was it that refused to never organise one again??? who was that huh??? i think it was the same person who got so pissed off not being able to be in the best team he quit organising them??? ;)

BAM!

ps go on change your avatar it's very annoying having the same one a a little idiot like you

pps BAM! (times 2)

• Advertisement

cmon people, lets get back on topic (about a guy in town with wet pants.....)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

toiletduck wrote:
    cmon people, lets get back on topic (about a guy in town with wet pants.....)
    sush, a nerd war is brewing......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭shakaman

danniemcq wrote:
    hey DRakE why don't you just go play CS after all it's the only thing your good at... oh wait maybe your not that good though after all who was the one pickin the teams for Galway Lan and happened to always be in the best team??? who was that DRakE who??? and tell me who was it that refused to never organise one again??? who was that huh??? i think it was the same person who got so pissed off not being able to be in the best team he quit organising them??? ;)

BAM!

ps go on change your avatar it's very annoying having the same one a a little idiot like you

pps BAM! (times 2)

it's like an episode of Coronation St for nerds

shakaman wrote:
    it's like an episode of Coronation St for nerds

NOOB Nerds In Top Hotels No Less <gashp> , never mind yer man and his wet pants

Sponge Bob wrote:
    NOOB Nerds In Top Hotels No Less <gashp> , never mind yer man and his wet pants

jesus sponge bob your gettin kinda protective of the guy in the trousers... maybe it was you???

and if you had so many opinions and things to say about the lan weekend why the fcek did you not bring it up when the post was running??? oh sorry you were 2 busy posting in your precious broadband forum. sorry :rolleyes:

oh and hey DRakE ... BAM!

The CS fagg0try stops now.

danniemcq wrote:
    jesus sponge bob your gettin kinda protective of the guy in the trousers... maybe it was you???

Dude, Sponges do pouring wet from every angle , not just below the waist :)

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Dude, Sponges do pouring wet from every angle , not just below the waist :)

thought sponges were meant to hold in the water ... my mistake unless you were squeezing something somewhere...

hey there isn't enough talk about men with wet pants in here.

• Advertisement

sorry tar(!) right movin on if guy with wet trousers that time way back when is on boards please come forward!

SyxPak wrote:
    The CS fagg0try stops now.

its getting bad when the all the pent up teenage anger spills out of the CS forum....... :D

As regards the wet pants, several of eyre squares former regulars often sported the latest in urine soaked jeans

maybe hobo fashion is catching on

Dundhoone wrote:
    its getting bad when the all the pent up teenage anger spills out of the CS forum....... :D

As regards the wet pants, several of eyre squares former regulars often sported the latest in urine soaked jeans

maybe hobo fashion is catching on

to make matters worse i'm not even in the CS forum

anyway umm are we sure this guy wasn't a hobo??? it could explain everything...

i expect the front page of the advertiser will clear this all up...

toiletduck wrote:
    i expect the front page of the advertiser will clear this all up...

hmm nah you know eyre square will be on it agian this week (how many times has it been on now) unless we start a mad big petition online.... hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

My pants are wet RIGHT NOW!!!

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote:
    My pants are wet RIGHT NOW!!!

why what did you do??? maybe we can all throw in ideas and figure this out together!

liquid nitrogen...

liquid nitrogen...
    :eek: now thats a bit silly!

You make my eyes bleed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement