Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone see this?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

SyxPak wrote:
    The CS fagg0try stops now.

its getting bad when the all the pent up teenage anger spills out of the CS forum....... :D

As regards the wet pants, several of eyre squares former regulars often sported the latest in urine soaked jeans

maybe hobo fashion is catching on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Dundhoone wrote:
    its getting bad when the all the pent up teenage anger spills out of the CS forum....... :D

As regards the wet pants, several of eyre squares former regulars often sported the latest in urine soaked jeans

maybe hobo fashion is catching on

to make matters worse i'm not even in the CS forum

anyway umm are we sure this guy wasn't a hobo??? it could explain everything...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

i expect the front page of the advertiser will clear this all up...

toiletduck wrote:
    i expect the front page of the advertiser will clear this all up...

hmm nah you know eyre square will be on it agian this week (how many times has it been on now) unless we start a mad big petition online.... hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

My pants are wet RIGHT NOW!!!

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote:
    My pants are wet RIGHT NOW!!!

why what did you do??? maybe we can all throw in ideas and figure this out together!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

liquid nitrogen...

liquid nitrogen...
    :eek: now thats a bit silly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

You make my eyes bleed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement