Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SESSION 2 ~ Talent Show

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

*slap*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

Is I the only Fender man here? Let's hear it for texas specials! woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LakeHMM

Hah, and then the bitter woman doesn't even let people use a room for the instruments.

afaik Pierce said to his RA that they're were told they'd be accomodated if they brought musical instruments so he'll be bringing it up at the RA meetings tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LakeHMM

Piste wrote:
    afaik Pierce said to his RA that they're were told they'd be accomodated if they brought musical instruments so he'll be bringing it up at the RA meetings tonight.
    I know, I'm in his RA group.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

Go Gibson! It'll be hard to beat the Session two guitar bands from last year, hope you guys do really...goodly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Fifi Trixabelle

yeah, i'm singing Ironic by Alanis Morrisette in the talent show on Sunday night with Maedhbh Aine and Máirin..... here's hoping my throat gets better though!
    it shall be rocking.... Dee, John, Declan and Eoghan shall be introducing us as "Fiodhna, Et and Al" because that's what on the program....

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Dee, John, Declan and Eoghan shall be introducing us as "Fiodhna, Et and Al" because that's what on the program....
    sssshhhhh! Trade secrets Fi!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Heheh, i saw the practice earlier on - advantages of being staff and all that means i can spectate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

crash_000 wrote:
    Heheh, i saw the practice earlier on - advantages of being staff and all that means i can spectate :)
    The practices weren't nearly as good as the show. I seen it three times through rehersal but it was still never as good than with the crowd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

John likes feet!... Ah, maturity.

BARRY, SHOW US YOUR TALENT!

We were damn good hecklers!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Piste wrote:
    BARRY, SHOW US YOUR TALENT!

We were damn good hecklers!
    Yeah, you were! I could hardly stop laughing after that one. Seriously made me lose my train of thought! I should have known that someone would come up with something like that *shakes head despairingly at naive former self*
    The practices weren't nearly as good as the show. I seen it three times through rehersal but it was still never as good than with the crowd
    Very true. I was worried on Sunday afternoon, but, sure, it was alright on the night and all that jazz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

The random shoutings of "Daaaaaaavvvvvvve!" whenever he opened his mouth were great, as was...everything else. But John should have been allowed continue with his rant. That could have been great. Ah well, water under the bridge etc. I'm entering next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

I did yesterday - she loved it! :D

You did whatnow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

LordCran wrote:
    I'm entering next year!
    You do the math...
    P.s. twas a joke...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I'm never happy with my improvs when I perform them, I'm always better in practice. But I heard a recording and I was pretty pleased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

was fabitty fab. and fun. i must get my hands on one of those recordings, cause i think i may have been slightly flat when i sang...damn having no accompaniment...ah well, it was so fun!

Advertisement