Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game settings

Options
  • 04-07-2005 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi all,

Is it just my settings, or is it the same for you........the player models are very dark unless up close, like, if im say 50 yards away, both friendly and enemy look the same i.e. all in black.

I spend more time looking for the name tags than the models....what adjustments can i make if any (ive tried adjusting the monitor)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Jeez, sounds like a tough situation to be in. The patch may sort it, although I didnt see it in the list of official fixes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Wats the hardware ur running?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Hardware, and a screenshot of the settings your running at might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

Understood guys.....i'll see what i can do with the screen shot.

Hardware is a GF6800ultra, AMD64-53fx. 17" TFT monitor, glasses from specsavers (scratched).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

wideband wrote:
    glasses from specsavers (scratched).

I have the same!!! high tec high spec speccy's......

Prob ur GC but I have a 9800pro and never had one of them so maybe someone else has the same card and give some tips!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thats odd i would like the tags removed and play by skin as i can tell them from any distance. Also chekcing the minimap helps, you could try putting lighting or shadows on a lower setting as i have them on high and medium and its fine.

If your not sure just wing them :D

kdjac

Advertisement