Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Map So Far

Options
  • 04-07-2005 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

Mine is Karkland ! love the first street leading to the down ramp !

FANTASTIC !!

think a black hawk heli would make this map the biz, drop off troops on the roofs of the buildings ! and take out the second flag !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

probably karkand aswell, its a great map

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Deadwing wrote:
    probably karkand aswell, its a great map

Think it needs any improvements?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mushturk
    Karkland
    Kubra Dam
    Oman
    Fushe Pass
    Dalian Plant

Dont like Clean Sweep and nuke power one.

kdjac

Drapper wrote:
    Think it needs any improvements?
    improvements..hmmm..personally i like it as it is, i think if either side got helis in it it would just unbalance it and lose the urban street fighting feel of it.
    I love the other map..i forget the name, but theres a hotel flag, and a construction site, and its got helis.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Deadwing wrote:
    improvements..hmmm..personally i like it as it is, i think if either side got helis in it it would just unbalance it and lose the urban street fighting feel of it.
    I love the other map..i forget the name, but theres a hotel flag, and a construction site, and its got helis.. :confused:

name beatsme but its mine too !! guess I'm a heli junky !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I think Gulf of Oman has a hotel and construction site. Thats my favourite map.

Not too fond of Kubra Dam though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Any of the city maps would do me but i don't particulary like the damn dam map as it holds bad memories for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

karkland ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Daqing Oilfields is mine

Was on 64 players UK server yesterday for this map and it was mental....loads of tanks and everything and trying to defend central flags!!! good map!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

might just have to go out and buy it myself. the demo is starting to get boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Love all of the city maps.

Especially Karkland. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

FuShe pass is good as well.....prob my fav for chopper flying......plenty of space to hide in the river and pop up to waste a few people......

Worst map: Kubra Dam......unless you in chopper/plane very hard to get around this map....gets annoying after a while!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Haunter

Definitely, the map is Sharli Peninsula, yea, im kinda a chopper junky too, Kubra dam, yep:

worst
    map
    ever

anyway, lets get back to strike at karkland.

best
    map
    ever

and i got call of duty: united offensive

i dont see what people have against kubra dam, i quite like that map :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Karkland is savage, I love when playin as MeC, THe U.S. tanks come for first flag with troops spillin in from around the sides, Has an absoulte ''fog of war'' feel, Bullets flying everywhere and the constant blurring from enemy tanks.....Ya gotta love this map!!

Oh and BTW tis lovely to have friday off work :D

Oh and BTW tis lovely to have friday off work :D

BASTARD!!! :mad:

Advertisement