Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a new game today.Recommendations?

Options
  • 04-07-2005 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Right havent bought a game in ages for my shiny xbox. Last one I bought was Splinter Cell. So decided Id buy one today after work. Any recommendations. Can be anything really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

MC3: DubEd
    TimeSplitters3
    SC3:Chaos_Theory
    Forza_Motorsport
    Juiced

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

TimeSplitters - Future Perfect

Bought this friday and couldnt put it down all weekend, absolutely loved it.
    ESPECIALLY multi player

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Played a lot of Doom 3 on it at the weekend - yeah it's bloody dark but by god it's sppoky......almost made me jump as much as Resi 4 on cube (but not quite! :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Jade empire is really good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you haven't got it already, Ninja Gaiden. It's also not as hard as everyone makes it out to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thanks for the info. Have been looking at Ninja Gaiden(dont mind difficulty), Forza or Time Splitters. Have Doom 3 on pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Destroy all Humans is a Laugh. I've only played the demo but its defo good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Knights of the old republic 2,
    Jade Empire

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect :)
    It's fantastic.

• Advertisement

Just to update on Timesplitters : Future Prefect
    Story mode is a little short, I just got a call from my brother to say he's finished on story mode, he started yesterday afternoon, that boy needs to get out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There's still a crapload of arcade challenges to get through... and some of those are mad.
    The one with the walking cow carcasses where you're armed with the tranquiliser gun... :p

There's still a crapload of arcade challenges to get through... and some of those are mad.
    The one with the walking cow carcasses where you're armed with the tranquiliser gun... :p

Yeah I played a few of those i loved
    the one with the Zombie monkeys and the shotgun and the one with the zombies and the anti-grav thing (for the boxes)
    too

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Grayarea

Doom3 - Special edition so you can play Doom1 & 2 as well
    Forza Motorsports - Great driving game
    Kill all Humans - The only way you can harvest brain stems without getting into trouble ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭savemejebus

If you haven't it already for PC then the chronicles of riddick escape from butcher bay is quite good and cheap too, saw it for 15 in xtravision

Advertisement