Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxwell

Options
  • 04-07-2005 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

I think he's gonna win now. Especially after last night's fiasco.

He seemed to be the only normal one in the house last night, comforting Craig, crying over Saskia, not giving into temptation with Makosi. All the while the others were diminishing their appeal to the public.

I think Derek/Maxwell are favourites to win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

What happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well, back to his old berk-like self tonight, so I wouldn't get your hopes up!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

He was being a big knob about the task, absolutely loving it that the women were catering for him. God help the woman he marries... (which certainly won't be Saskia).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

He won't win he's still an arrogant tosser. Just like Jason last year, he thinks he's funny an attractive when he's just dull, and not half as good looking as he thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He went back to the way he was when he came into the house, for only a few hours. Then his true self came back and he bullied, felt himself up, picked his nose, became the disgusting ****e that he really is.

Some people have short memories and will not consider what he got up to while Sassy pants was there a bad thing, because now he's not bad and he's funny and yadda yadda yadda.

There's still Scabgate to be sorted, still the bullying, stil the inconsideration and so on and so forth.

I just wish a hole would open up in the ground and swallow him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Was it not confirmed that the scab thing didn't actually happen...

Also people liked him as he was before, a lad, now he seems to be acting the lad again so people are liking him again

Some people never liked him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

it hasnt been confirmed, but it is being investigated.

Yeah people liked him before when he was a lad, and he was one again for a few hours. Now he's turning back in to Saskia again, especially last night.

Advertisement