Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthur "two sheds" Jackson

Options
  • 04-07-2005 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

I need to buy a shed. I saw one in B&Q yesterday , 5' x 7' for €250. this seems to be about half the price of the ones in woodies. does anyone know whether buying it would be a fool's economy? will it fall apart in a week? where should i be looking to buy one?

thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

i thought they even have sheds as low as €150... not very big - but enough for a bike or two and a small mower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

yeah, they do, but i need it for two bikes and gardening stuff, so the 5 x7 seemed the best size

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

In my experience the durability of yer standard garden shed stands and falls (pardon the pun) with how well and even you put it up and even more with how often you paint / varnish it.

Go for the cheaper one

Advertisement