Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Got a new server

• 04-07-2005 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Right just got a server... LOgged in.. and theres a little FTPQUOTA.fpt file in the server... im wondering, do i open that file and drag my files into that window.. or do i put my files in the same window as the FTPQUOTA.fpt file... if i open the FTPQUOTA.ftp file and try and add my files in there it just starts a download as if i was downloading the file from a website... but i already have the file on my pc and i want to upload it... hmmm.. stuck need help!!?!1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

well this is possibly the wrong forum lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Wrong place to ask but... you'll probably log in and once you see your initial FTP folder list, look for something like a 'www' folder inside that. Open and upload you files in there. That's the base directory.

Advertisement