Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a LCD TV

Options
  • 04-07-2005 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm thinking of buying an LCD TV soon and i'm not really up on who makes good TVs. I've been mainly looking at www.komplett.ie, because they've got a decent selection and decent prices.

My requirements for the screen are :
    1) Component digital input from my Gamecube. (I might settle for component analog at a push.
    2) TV Tuner.
    3) PC Connection. VGA would do, preferably DVI to save the hassle of adjusting it. Some decent res. like 1280x720 preferable.
    4) Size..... I'd love to splurge on a 30 inch or something but my room is tiny so i'd probably just wreck my head looking at it. Mid 20s would be nice if the price was right.
    5) Audio outputs to my current logitech z-5300 setup. I reckon a headphone socket or whatever would do.

Anyone got any advice? That videoseven 30" for less than a G looks mighty tempting but i've never even heard a single thing about the brand before. Its specs sound decent but what would quality be like ? I know samsung make nice screens too, but they dont seem to have digital component in. lets hear some advice please! :D

Advertisement