Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling account with Digiweb

• 04-07-2005 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I was wondering has anyone ever cancelled their accout with Digiweb? I am getting NTL fairly soon so I'll be dropping Digiweb. On their terms and conditions page there's reams of legal speak. So what I' dlike to know is what exactly is required of the user to cancel their account.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

Is there an issue with the account? PM me the details and ill get it looked at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Chaz wrote:
    Is there an issue with the account? PM me the details and ill get it looked at.

he said he's getting NTL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

Chaz, dont take it personially, but Im sure that the majority of Digiweb customers would jump ship to NTL if it was in their area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Hi Chaz,
    I'm assuming that you are part of the Digiweb team.
    First off let me thank you for taking the time to monitor these forums and actually checking to see what your end users opinions of Digiweb are.
    However for me the wireless service was only ever going to be a stop gap measure until either my local exchange was upgraded or NTL got their act together. Now both have happened it just doesnt make sense to be paying €35pm for a 512k wireless connection that frequently drops when I can be getting a 2Mb connection for the same price from NTL.
    I honestly believe as NTL and the others make their services more and more available that this will kill Digiwebs wireless service unless something drastic is done by Digiweb. What you can do is not up to me, but as it is the wireless service simply cant compete with even the most basic packages on offer from your competitiors.
    Well, all the best and thanks once more.

Advertisement