Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post preview

• 28-07-2001 1:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,459 ✭✭✭✭

Can we have this option activated please?

I dislike the [This message has been edited by xxxxxx (edited xx-xx-xxxx).] message on posts that i've tried to tidy up spelling, commas, urls etc.

Looks like i've been changing what I was saying originally.
    Thanks.

EDIT: Changed i to I

[This message has been edited by Longfield (edited 28-07-2001).]

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Thats actually a good suggestion, maybe the page that confirms your post takes 8 secs to foward to show u the full version with a countdown till fowarding part, and under it is the preview with a button to halt the countdown or the normal button to continue on without the countdown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Thumbs up from me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

yes, good idea!

[This message has NOT been edited by smoke-me-a-kipper (not edited 29-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

That's an idea I really like. I often find that I don't spot certain mistakes till I see the message formated in the thread itself. It would also help people struggling with their UBB code.

I'd be happy to see this as an option which launched in a seperate window rather than always appearing before your post goes through. You'll mostly only want it for longer posts.

K

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

never seen this option, I'll have a root around in the settings area and see whats in there smile.gif

(You'd think I'd know the system by now neh smile.gif )

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement