Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITS PARTY TIME!!!!

• 30-07-2001 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

well, i figured everyone moans on this board, so its probably the most read board!
    anyway here goes...
    yes, i think we will have a big drinking session on friday.
    the reason, well, im leaving.
    no, not the boards but the beautiful country of ireland. im of to england to live the high life.
    i will be gone within the next week or two, but id like to have a**** up like the ones we used to have.
    actually, i have just found out, i will be leaving on thursday week, so er, yeah, who wants beer on friday then?
    i'll be drinking from about 6 smile.gif
    and i have no idea where to go!!!!

all replies on the after hours boards please.....

and DEVORE. i expect you to be there to send of your faithful quakeapalooza and dublan biatch smile.gif

Your Imps Demand Cable...

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll be there (cant stay all night but I'll certainly be there for a few hours!).

Of course, from our pov you arent really going anywhere smile.gif

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yea eamo - your going home really wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

lol - true, true
    i'll still be there to tell the admins whats what on my board smile.gif

porter house on parliment street from 6pm onwards on friday smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'd go but I'm not invited *cue Alanis Morrisette* frown.gif

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

G'luck WWman- though I must warn you- I'm based in the UK...and it's been whispered that even inhabiting the same city as me is bad for one's mental health...

Whereabouts in the UK are you going anyhow? If it's near London, I'll drag Shinji out of his dank suburban hole and we'll all go for pints or something smile.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bob the Unlucky Octopus:
    G'luck WWman- though I must warn you- I'm based in the UK...and it's been whispered that even inhabiting the same city as me is bad for one's mental health...

Whereabouts in the UK are you going anyhow? If it's near London, I'll drag Shinji out of his dank suburban hole and we'll all go for pints or something smile.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    </font>

funny you should mention shinji, last few times ive been to london i managed to not meet him. i suppose now i will be based in surrey its only a 45 minute train ride away and i'll be forced to go in and sample the local very expensive p1ss water smile.gif
    i'll mail you my phone number once i get over and we can meet up, arm wrestle, i can turn up the jukebox if you start on any of your inane ramblings and i will punch shinji for saying no to me going on a date with him 2 days ago...

Advertisement