Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q about my Sig

• 29-07-2001 3:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

is there a way to have it posted by default or must i keep clicking "Show Signature" every time i post?
    thankyou.

Ashley...if only

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dunno, was rather hoping there was an option like that myself smile.gif

Anyone know? (I cant see anything in the control panel).

Perhaps Daddy Cloud knows but he's very busy right now...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

its nice to have an option, but if you have a signature, naturally you want it posted by default[why else would you have a sig?], therefore you dont need a "post/dont post" option.

Ashley...if only

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Maybe you could just have the box ticked by default and you could deselect it if, for some reason, you don't want your signature posted. You'd still have the option but you wouldn't need to tick the box every time you want your signature posted. Also this sounds like something that could be pretty easy to set up.

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

While I tend to just tick it automatically it'd be nice to have.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

yes there is, ive seen it on serveral ubb board, in fact i think its on by default.

• Advertisement
Advertisement